Brookdale Mill Creek

14905 Bothell-Everett Hwy, Mill Creek, WA, 98012

Reviews of Brookdale Mill Creek

Cheryl31 June 26, 2014

Merrill Gardens (Emeritus at Mill Creek) seemed very nice. I like their location. The staff was interested and willing to take us around. They gave us a complete tour and even offered us a meal. They were very accommodating. It looked like they had lots of things to do. They had an exercise room, an indoor swimming pool, a library, and a game room.

webb1832 October 14, 2012

In the last year I have helped three of my grandparents move into two different facility's. I also helped in the process of finding the locations. I was surprised to find so many different options. We toured many different facilities and found that there were a few things that were a must have. One being the smell a lot of homes have an Oder that just makes you feel like your in a "old folks" home. I was presently surprised that Merrill Gardens smelled warm and cozy. All the shared spaces were open yet cozy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. There are a lot of men witch is just what my grandpa was looking for. There are many activities that he will be able to participate in. The food is wonderful and the not having a time you have to go eat is just what he needs. I would recommend this place to anyone looking to help find a warn, friendly, safe, and clean place for there loved ones.I am glad he is in a great place like this that lets him still have a bit of independence! It's just what he needs.

Peter2 August 14, 2012

We've visited this place once or twice. The place is good and clean. They showed us one nice apartment. They also have activities for their residents, like, card games, physical activities, and memory care. The staff was accommodating. We also tried the food here, it was good. However, this place is a little expensive. Aside from the price, there are just other things that I'm quite dissatisfied about. I'm not sure if I would want to recommend this place to others.

A364RT7DZKUF7 June 29, 2012

The staff seemed sweet but a little strained. Although the residents seemed happy to hear us sing, they also seemed a little lost and the staff, although attentive, had a bit of a hard time keeping up with them. It was also around Christmas time, so it was decorated nicely.The facility itself was clean and had nice decorations. All of the walls were white, which definitely gave off a sterile feeling. All of the residents had blankets to make sure they were warm. Also, there seemed to be somewhat of a community and friendship amongst some of them, but not with others. (In other words, some seemed quite close and talked in small groups together while others seemed kind of stagnent and distant.) Overall, I felt a little sad when I left although it seemed the residents were well taken care of. It seemed the situation had a little strain (although I guess that's inherent in the job.) It's just sort of depressing to imagine myself with their lack of freedom and having employees chronically usher me around, always slightly condescending. This was my only assisted-living experience.

From Brookdale Mill Creek

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Mill Creek