Brookdale Mill Creek Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.2

June 29, 2012

By A364RT7DZKUF7

The staff seemed sweet but a little strained. Although the residents seemed happy to hear us sing, they also seemed a little lost and the staff, although attentive, had a bit of a hard time keeping up with them. It was also around Christmas time, so it was decorated nicely.The facility itself was clean and had nice decorations. All of the walls were white, which definitely gave off a sterile feeling. All of the residents had blankets to make sure they were warm. Also, there seemed to be somewhat of a community and friendship amongst some of them, but not with others. (In other words, some seemed quite close and talked in small groups together while others seemed kind of stagnent and distant.) Overall, I felt a little sad when I left although it seemed the residents were well taken care of. It seemed the situation had a little strain (although I guess that's inherent in the job.) It's just sort of depressing to imagine myself with their lack of freedom and having employees chronically usher me around, always slightly condescending. This was my only assisted-living experience.

Photos of Brookdale Mill Creek

Features of Brookdale Mill Creek

• Nurse On Staff: During Business Hours

About Brookdale Mill Creek

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Mill Creek