Brookdale Midwest City

615 West BlueRidge Drive, Midwest City, OK, 73110

Reviews of Brookdale Midwest City

marcopolo November 25, 2012

I had my parent in this facility. It was awful! It looks clean but upon closer evaluation you'll find it pretty dirty! There were dead bugs on the floor, trash overflowing in the kitchen and it smells like feces. The staff is underpaid, so they aren't going out of their way for anyway for anyone. The food was below average and the nursing staff was rude. There afterhour crew was skeletial--if you have a loved one there-- make sure you do periodic walk throughs-- especially after hours. I am suprised they are still in business.

aandrews99 May 25, 2012

Sterling House is a great place for an assisted living center, I've been to others and seemed to like this one much better. It was cleaner and the staff was wonderful and seemed to answer any questions that I had and seemed to enjoy what they do.

POORBOY October 10, 2011

Mom seems to like this place . We looked at several 'homes' in the mid-dell area some had little security. The Sterling House has all doors w/coded intry and someone checked on who was walking in.The staff seems eager to help and to answer any concerns. Better, approiate and well balanced meals are a concern.All residences seem to enjoy the center courtyard, which breaks up the tipical long , warehouse-like halls.I hope the rehabilitation room will be open soon.

From Brookdale Midwest City

Brookdale Midwest City provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Midwest City