The Mayflower | Lexington, VA

409 South Main Street, Lexington, VA, 24450

Reviews of The Mayflower | Lexington, VA

wahoowa32 February 29, 2012

I visited this facility with a group of volunteers over Christmas, and I was pleasantly surprised with the entire experience. We had a really nice time caroling and visiting with the residents. The group of workers that we came in contact with were kind and helpful to the residents without being overbearing or interfering with those who expected some independence. The living and recreation areas were quite nice and well-maintained. The facility smelled and appeared to be very clean and spacious, and it is located in a beautiful town with a lot to offer and a lot of links to American history. The food appeared to be good, and there were a number of events going on to keep the residents busy with social time and community activities. If I had a relative that needed to live in an assisted living facility, the Mayflower would be my first choice as it is the best in the Lexington area that I have encountered.

Addi December 02, 2011

I recently visited this facility and found it to be lovely. It was smelled good was very clean, and the residents seemed to be content and happy.

About The Mayflower

The Mayflower is an assisted living facility in Lexington, VA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Mayflower for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of The Mayflower