Brookdale Fort Collins

1002 Rule Drive, Fort Collins, CO, 80525

Reviews of Brookdale Fort Collins

Mary109263650 July 06, 2015

Brookdale Fort Collins seemed nice. The facility seemed clean and nice. The rooms seemed good. Everything seemed clean. The staff seemed caring, knowledgeable, and nice.

Caring110678850 June 30, 2015

I saw sample rooms at Brookdale Fort Collins (Formerly Sterling House of Fort Collins) and the one thing that I was a little worried was the pricing structure. It was very nice, and I found the people that worked there to be very nice. I would've had no problem there, but it just didn't measure up with what we ultimately found. They had plenty of activities, and it seemed like a really great place, but they need to reassess their pricing structures. The pricing changes depending on the things that you wouldn't even know are going to happen.

Caring104881050 April 27, 2015

The staff were very helpful and very friendly. We were treated very well. Sterling House of Fort Collins was big and modern, and it had all the facilities you could want. The rooms were small, but adequate. The food was good. They did have a hair salon and an exercise program. They did have a nurse on-call all the time, and that was important. They were everything I expected.

Caring103794550 April 07, 2015

Sterling House is a nice place, and we are very happy with it. We chose it for my mother mostly because it is a new facility and because of the price. The other reason is because it is not an a la carte system where everything that you needed done has an added fee to it every month. This one is more of a capped price. They just opened this part of their unit in December, so they are brand new. It is very clean, and the staff is very nice. Her room is clean and nice. It is a little studio, so she has her own furniture in there. They have a lot of activities throughout the day like bingo and various things. They have an outdoor courtyard that is very nice. It is a nice facility.

So far, everybody has been very professional. The place is very clean and very homey. It does not look like an institution or a nursing home. It has nice furniture, nice dining area, and definitely does not look hospital like at all.

Caring75054150 November 28, 2013

I think my sister was happiest at Sterling House. She had more of an apartment feel there. I also think their food was a little better, but, there were times that she had to send them back because they were cold or something. Their staff was very good. My sister would participate in their activities. She participated in their chair exercises everyday and attended their Bible studies. She also got to know her tablemates very well. In other words, she was a lot more social there. However, the bad thing about Sterling House was their transportation. Unlike most other places where they have everyday transportation access, they only have transportation every Tuesdays and Thursdays. So as far as doctor's appointments or anything and if my sister would have them on Monday, other arrangements would have to be made. That was our biggest concern when she was at Sterling House.

buzzy March 08, 2013

Mom Has been at the Sterling house for three years and the staff has always addressed concerns and issues I have concerning her care. They have gone out of their way to keep mom living there as long as possible. The staff works hard and is always accommodating with meals with short notice. Thanks for all your hard work.

From Brookdale Fort Collins

Brookdale Fort Collins provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Fort Collins