Westmont Town Court

500 E. Valley Parkway, Escondido, CA, 92025

Reviews of Westmont Town Court

August 21, 2015

By Chuck16

Westmont Town Court was very nice. It was very acceptable. The studio-type apartment was very good too. However, this facility is probably my second choice only because of financial reasons. I ate there, and the food was very good. The dining room was different than anything I had seen in the 11 facilities that we visited. By that, I mean they have booths, they have tables for four, tables for six, and some tables for two, and that was so appealing. They have the same activities as most all of them that they do for the handicapped, but they have an indoor swimming pool, and that’s super nice.

October 16, 2014

By Shirley95470050

Westmont was fabulous. Everything was beautiful and absolutely fantastic; I would live there myself. There are different rooms to choose from, and Mom’s room is spacious. It was perfect, but she was just not happy, and when one of her sons agreed that she could live with him she moved out right away. The food was great. They have one-bedrooms, two-bedrooms, smaller studios, and bigger studios. There are tons of activities, and I would not have one negative thing to say about it. They had everything, and it was just amazing.

September 11, 2014

By Liz28

I am going to be moving to Westmont Town Court because I liked it the best. It is a one-bedroom apartment with a living room and dining room in one, and a small kitchen, bath, and walk-in closet. You can eat in the dining room anytime you want or cook your own food. The dining room is very nice, the staff is very friendly, and everybody seemed busy and happy. It is a very nice facility.

June 19, 2014

By Lisa86859750

What I liked about Westmont Town Court is that it is recently renovated, they have good views, and their price is good. Mom is in a one-bedroom, and she is comfortable with her room. The facility is clean and it smells clean. The staff are great. The dining area is nice and clean, and the food is a good variety. What I also like about this facility is that when Mom needs to have assisted living, they just bring the services to her current apartment, and she does not have to move.

December 20, 2013

We have come across Westmont Town Court online. They're also in our neighborhood that's how we knew about this place. It was high on our list of consideration for quite awhile now. The facility was pretty nice especially the rooms. They're an older facility but they're remodeling each unit as it comes empty and it was very nicely remodeled. However, some of the floor plans were not conducive to our needs for general purposes.

September 28, 2013

By blackey

Other

Recently changed from a non-profit facility to a "for Profit" business. They began cutting corners to enhance their profitability. Generic institution food which is just barely average. Staff lack adequate training dealing with the disabled. Recently, one pregnant staff member who was escorting an 86 year old resident to the bathroom, let her fall down and break her ankle. Place needs more training and oversight of staff. Overpriced for level of service to assisted living residents.

March 23, 2012

By commercesd

The Redwood Town Court assisted living community assisted living facility was recommended by friends in the region as an option for our aunt. The outside area resembled that of a high-end, well maintained resort. The stunning pool was the focal point of a private back area that was lovely and refreshing. The center graced a fountain, reminiscent of a palatial estate. The airy interior was very nicely designed and there were gorgeous views throughout. There was bright light everywhere. Because the weather is so mild in San Diego, the residents may enjoy walks along the beach and spend time outdoors year round. The residents enjoy outdoor yoga, swimming and aerobics classes. There is also equipment available indoors for those who desire it. Seniors are encouraged to enjoy physical activity daily. The dining areas offered the kind of meals that could be found in five star restaurants. The food we saw looked and smelled delicious. The menus included food options for all kinds of diets. Private units featured beautifully decorated surroundings, all with very nice views and a lot of light. All had a great deal of fresh air, through very large windows. San Diego offers everything a person could want in the way of relaxation, but also includes cultural fare such as fine dining, art and many interesting activities. The staff appeared to accommodate all levels of ambulation. The seniors appeared content here, with just the amount of care and attention they deserve and need.

Photos of Westmont Town Court

• Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Financial Aid

About Westmont Town Court

Inspired living with style

Located in the vibrant North San Diego County, Westmont Town Court is a one-of-a-kind independent and assisted living retirement living community designed with your individuality in mind. Our convenient location to downtown Escondido is close to shopping, dining and a range of cultural and entertainment venues - perfect for a leisurely stroll and engaging activities.

We provide a full spectrum of living options, from independent and assisted retirement living to memory care. We go above and beyond to offer support for our residents. Our exceptional amenities and services were designed to make life more enjoyable and because we know the joy and enrichment pets bring into our lives, we welcome them too.

Make yourself at home here at Westmont Town Court where a happy, healthy lifestyle goes hand-in-hand with your personal fulfillment, enrichment, and growth. That's why everything you'll find here was designed to celebrate your individuality, create a natural sense of community and provide a comfortable, inspiring place to call home.

Enjoy a water aerobics class in the indoor heated swimming pool, find a good book to read in the library, join a work-out group in the fitness center or just enjoy a fine meal in the restaurant. Whatever your likes you're sure to find it at Westmont Town Court.

Map of Westmont Town Court