Brookdale Paulin Creek | Independent Living

2375 Range Ave, Santa Rosa, CA, 95403

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Brookdale Paulin Creek | Independent Living

John75631650 December 27, 2013

My old folks really like Lodge at Paulin Creek. The environment was fine, it was clean, no smell. The room was adequate, you provide your own furniture and you get your own improvements. It is a little expensive but they have three meals. They didn't have the level of transportation service that we're used to in Southern California in some of the independent living places but they were fine. It did not have a good support system when my father got sick, I had to call 911 from Southern California. They don't deal with any of that and that surprised me. They're basically a living hotel and that's all I characterize them. I'm not saying that's not what they're contracted to do but I was expecting more.

Dena1 May 11, 2013

When we looked for a place for both my parents, we visited Lodge at Paulin Creek. It was a beautiful area and the staff were wonderful. The manager who showed us around knew all the employees and there was a personal relationship between them. The atmosphere was light because everyone seemed happy.

DrJames'Corner July 21, 2011

This is an assisted living facility that's almost like a resort. It's just spectacular, high class. I know it well because I've referred a few clients there and attended monthly meetings there for a while.

They have five different floor plans, ranging from a studio to a 2-bedroom apartment. There's even a swimming pool.

The staff is well qualified, well trained, professional, and welcoming. They also have full services, from housekeeping to beauty and barber services. And there's both private dining in room or restaurant style meals in the dining room. The food is also excellent. I've had lunch there a few times, and it's always been good.

Activities start around 9 or 10 in the morning and go until 7 or 8 at night. A lot of the activities happen in the water--aerobics, etc. But there are also knitting classes, gardening, cooking classes, and town hall meetings.

It's in a remote location, but they do offer transportation services.

From Brookdale Paulin Creek

Brookdale Paulin Creek provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Location of Brookdale Paulin Creek