Village Gate of Farmington | Independent Living

88 Scott Swamp Rd, Farmington, CT, 06032

Reviews of Village Gate of Farmington | Independent Living

Paul28 February 27, 2014

My parents move in to Village Gate. It has a terrific rate. It is a really nice open place, which is very clean and well kept. When you walk in, there is big open reading area. The managers are always there because they live on site. They serve coffee for meals and take care of every concern. They are very friendly and helpful. The food is really good and it has tons of activities.

LeeAnn3 December 20, 2013

Village Gate in Farmington was a wonderful facility when my mother-in-law was in their facility. It was an easy transition and I liked the idea of Managers on Duty that life there themselves. They knew all of their residents and they all got personalized service which we were so grateful for. We knew she was safe in that facility.

Caring73475750 December 02, 2013

Village Gate is really nice, but too expensive at the moment. The place is like a resort.

Robert74304350 November 28, 2013

Village Gate was very beautiful. It was also a big facility. They did have a lot of different entertainment for their residents. They would provide two meals a day. If you don't like the ironing and stuff like that, you could get somebody in to do those as well. However, one thing they don't do was provide long-term care.

Barbarra1 November 27, 2013

My in-laws moved to Village Gate at Farmington and they liked it very much. The facility is nice and they feel that the food is better. They just liked the whole place a lot better. The rooms were large and the people there are so nice.

Paul1740 August 27, 2013

I visited Village Gate. The facility looked modern. Their rooms also looked up-to-date. People working there were nice.

farmgirl1 June 29, 2012

The facility is very beautiful. People living here get a cute little living area, a bedroom area, a galley style kitchen and a bathroom. There is plenty of storage and the rooms are set up well to display pictures and memorabilia that would be important to these people. It had great food, and the dining staff was very nice. They were very respectful to the residents and made them feel at home. They came in and gave medication, and other things, and were very polite and knew each resident well. The woman I went to see, they knew the names of the family members on the wall and were very sweet to her. It is a very secure place, with a sign in at the door, and people all around, it is not hard to find staff members when you need them. There is a cute hair dresser inside, that the woman I would see loved! She was so sweet and provided them with all the thrills of a salon. The porch out front for residents to sit on was also very cute, and a great idea to get residents some fresh air.

From Village Gate of Farmington

Village Gate of Farmington is located in Farmington, CT, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Village Gate of Farmington for a visit...and stay!

Features of Village Gate of Farmington

• Hiking trails

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms
  • Dining extra: Private dining room