Village at Lowry | Independent Living

150 Quebec Street, Denver, CO, 80230

Top nearby Independent Living Communities

Reviews of Village at Lowry | Independent Living

Caring110845550 August 31, 2015

Village at Lowry is moderate-sized. It is an older building, but they have made upgrades with the paint and the carpet. The room is pleasant; it’s nothing exceptional, but it is nice. My mom has enjoyed the religious services that they have; they have different denominations which are helpful to a variety of people.

Robin110546250 August 10, 2015

My mother is in Village at Lowry. The facility itself is beautiful and clean, and they are in the process of renovation. The staff is very cheerful and really seems to care about the residents at the facility. They attend to them timely and always have a happy smile. As far as the room -- the one-bedroom apartment. It is well taken care of and spacious. You can go around. It is set up in a way that it will be easy for an older person. They have a huge library. They have a puzzle ongoing. They have activities such as bingo, karaoke, and sing-a-longs. They have performers that come in and sing. They have bus trips out on some local areas or to the malls. They also provide a golf cart so you can go to the local grocery store or the library across the street.

Anonymous 1 April 30, 2015

I thought the people were all very kind and welcoming in Village at Lowry, and it just had a very nice warm feel to it. The rooms were a little dated, but very spacious.

Barbara102409850 February 18, 2015

I have been here in Village at Lowry for three years. The place is very nice. It is revamped because it used to be a bachelor officer quarters when Lowry was an air force base. The rooms have been redone. They have one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and studio apartments. I have a one-bedroom with my own bath. It is very quiet although the food is not terrific, but I do have a stove. I go out for breakfast, but I choose not to have lunch and dinner. I just make it myself. The staff is very nice, and they call everyone by their name. They have free manicures on Thursdays. They have sing-a-longs and happy hour on Fridays. They have various different outings and bus trips to shopping. There is a shopping center right outside our backdoor which is very nice. They have quite a few things to keep us busy. I like the fact that they call everyone by name. Every one of the staff knows everyone by name. It would be good if they can clean up their act on the food.

Yolanda4 November 29, 2014

Village at Lowry was more of an assisted living, but they do have an Alzheimer's unit. Their Alzheimer's unit was very small, but everybody there was very friendly. The pricing was a little on the high side, but it wasn’t tremendously bad.

The staff was wonderful. I like the fact that they would give their residents who were in the assisted living part a little golf cart to take them grocery shopping and to the events and things that they had for them. They take them to the Broncos games. It didn’t have the nursing home feel. They kept them involved in activities. I thought that was really neat.

Anonymous8738 July 25, 2013

Village at Lowry is big and clean facility. My grandma likes it. The food is really good and she likes it. They seemed to be under staffed and I think they need to hire more people.

From Village at Lowry

Village at Lowry provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Denver, CO community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Village at Lowry can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimum Life® and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life®, the mission of Village at Lowry is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Denver, CO community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Location of Village at Lowry