Home Care Assistance Puerto Rico

Overview of Ratings

4.8

October 02, 2017

By Francisco H

I would tell others that Home Care Assistance gives a great quality of care. It's a great help. Home Care Assistance has helped me to ease from the stress of taking care of an ill person. It allows me to do things for myself.

August 14, 2017

By Reinaldo R

Home Care Assistance is a good company because they have good services. I am a person who has arthritis and cannot do many things, Home Care Assistance has helped me.

August 14, 2017

By Juan S

Home Care Assistance is perfect, and the services are great. The services have helped the client to bathe, go to the bathroom, and they clean. They are aware of his medicine.

August 09, 2017

By Alcides S

Home Care Assistance is a good agency because they give good services, and they're able to help people who are disabled. The services help my father so that he can live a better quality life.

August 08, 2017

By Walker C

I like the quality of services that Home Care Assistance provides and that they come to take care of my dad. The services help me care for my dad since my mother can't take care of him anymore.

July 27, 2017

By Ricardo J

Home Care Assistance provides a caregiver that is prepared and responsible with their work. Home Care Assistance has a caregiver that has helped my loved one life a better quality of life.

July 26, 2017

By Anonymous_507

Home Care Assistance helps older seniors that need help. Home Care Assistance delivers items that we need and it helps out. They take time to look for those materials.

June 07, 2017

By Marta R

Home Care Assistance needs to explains what we need done in the house well. They need explain their responsibility. The services are not very effective and the caregiver bathes the client too fast.

June 06, 2017

By Felix O

Home Care Assistance is a good agency because I like that their personnel is always willing to help. The services help because they take care of my father and my mother. Because of the services, I'm able to do things myself.

By Sonia C_1

Home Care Assistance has quality services. The services from Home Care Assistance make me feel secure.

By Teresa _2

Home Care Assistance has quality services. The services make me feel really good.

By Migdalia M_1

Home Care Assistance is a good agency because they're responsible and personal. The services help because Home Care Assistance has completed everything that I wanted them to do with taking care of my father.

April 13, 2017

By Leilanys Z_1

Home Care Assistance has been giving us very good services. The services are very good for my son.

April 11, 2017

By Carmen _1

My husband can't walk or move. I would like to have a little more help because I'm old and I'm sick. The caregiver from Home Care Assistance comes on time, comes in the uniform, and is quiet.

April 11, 2017

By Higinio M_2

My caregivers from Home Care Assistance are punctual. I have help with my dad because of Home Care Assistance.

March 14, 2017

By Santy D_1

Home Care Assistance is a great help for veterans. I appreciate everything that Home Care Assistance does.

March 10, 2017

By Wanda Q_1

I would tell someone that Home Care Assistance offers good attention in your own home. The services help the family receive good care.

March 08, 2017

By Lillian _1

Home Care Assistance is a good agency because my caregiver does good work. The services from Home Care Assistance have helped me a lot because my caregiver does their work correctly. They have even helped me to organize my loved one's room.

February 13, 2017

By Anonymous_655

Home Care Assistance gives us the care we need, and they have not failed in anything. The services help me, and I love the care that my loved one receives because I cannot leave them alone.

February 06, 2017

By Dora S_1

Home Care Assistance has very good services, and people should take their care. Home Care Assistance has had a good impact. The client had a surgery that was serious, and he can now walk and is much better.

February 03, 2017

By Carmen C_1

Home Care Assistance is a big help, and they have good services. My father now has breakfast every morning and all other meals.

January 19, 2017

By Ruthy J_1

Home Care Assistance has excellent service, they have respectful schedules, and they treat the clients well. The services are good, but my father does not really know they are happening. The care really helps me to bathe the client because I do not have the ability to do this on my own. It is nice that someone is here to do this for me and they do it with love.

From Home Care Assistance Puerto Rico

Home Care Assistance, North America's leading provider of in-home senior care, specializes in around the clock live-in care. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care Method. This Method centers on lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity. Closely supervised by care managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required.

Home Care Assistance Puerto Rico