Home Care Assistance Puerto Rico

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Care Assistance Puerto Rico

Lillian March 08, 2017

The services from Home Care Assistance have helped me a lot because my caregiver does their work correctly. They have even helped me to organize my loved one's room.

Anonymous February 13, 2017

The services help me, and I love the care that my loved one receives because I cannot leave them alone.

Dora S February 07, 2017

Home Care Assistance has had a good impact. The client had a surgery that was serious, and he can now walk and is much better.

Carmen C February 03, 2017

My father now has breakfast every morning and all other meals.

Ruthy J January 20, 2017

The services are good, but my father does not really know they are happening. The care really helps me to bathe the client because I do not have the ability to do this on my own. It is nice that someone is here to do this for me and they do it with love.

From Home Care Assistance Puerto Rico

Home Care Assistance, North America's leading provider of in-home senior care, specializes in around the clock live-in care. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care Method. This Method centers on lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity. Closely supervised by care managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required.