From Home Helpers and Direct Link - Fort Wayne, IN
At Home Helpers Home Care, we’re here to do exactly what our name says: help. We’re more than an in-home health care agency – we’re your extended family when family can’t be there.
From our initial free in-home consultation to compassionate, caring in-home health care services to medical monitoring, we provide exceptional support for you, your loved one, and your entire family.
We work with you to create a customized care plan that matches your family’s needs, taking time to understand your unique situation through a step-by-step process for the best quality of life for your loved one and peace of mind for you.
Features of Home Helpers and Direct Link - Fort Wayne, IN
- Licenses: Personal Services Agency
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- Travel: Staff will travel 1-15 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Validation Techniques
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefit
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
7211 Miahqueah Court
Fort Wayne, IN 46815
Reviews of Home Helpers and Direct Link - Fort Wayne, IN
No Reviews Yet!
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities