Park Visalia Assisted Living

3939 West Walnut Avenue, Visalia, CA, 93277

Reviews of Park Visalia Assisted Living

Caring98089050 May 13, 2015

The gentleman that took us through Park Visalia couldn't have been nicer and was a great help. They also had assisted living and dementia care. We didn't enjoy the lunch that much. What stood out was that the grounds were nice. It's all one story, and there's a patio off of each room. You could see trees, benches, and lawns, and the outside would be more conducive to enjoying. Their apartments were larger, but I didn't like their kitchens at all.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We take your comments seriously and will address your concerns.

Jane98831750 December 14, 2014

Park Visalia checked my mother several times a day to make sure she was OK. They are excellent, and the main thing was the travel service. I worked in another place that was more expensive, and it was gated which is probably what she need, but pricewise and having shuttle services and the city bus nearby that she can walk to is good. She is comfortable; she must get used to the being happy part, because she’s got to have her independence that she had before.

Her apartment has a sliding door, and she can go out on a little patio. There was a big courtyard, and she likes that. She walks around the facility and knows where she wants to go. She knows what bus to pick to get her hair done and go to the doctor.

Madeson January 31, 2012

Wonderful place! The best I visited. Mom will come here when she's ready. The residents and family members rave about the staff and food. HIghly recoimmend.

AmiR4663 December 06, 2011

The outside of this facility is well maintained with ample room for parking. When I entered the building some of the residents were gathered in the lobby enjoying a Xmas piano concert, but I had to search for staff; it turned out that their receptionist was out ill for the day. I had to ask a couple of residents where the nurse's station was at. This is an assisted living facility with an on site beauty salon, but they don't provide any skilled nursing. The rooms were clean and private; ranging from studio to 2 bedrooms. The menu that was posted was varied, but lunch had already been served so I wasn't able to actually see any. The dining room had tables set up with table cloths and linen napkins. The facility has a central courtyard for residents to enjoy with benches and tables placed about. I was given a tour by the medical tech and she was very nice. From what she told me it appears that they try to cater to families even allowing you to stay a week to try things out. All in all I would recommend this facility, I didn't get any pricing information, but I would guess this pricing is mid-range.

From Park Visalia Assisted Living

ABOUT PARK VISALIA

Park Visalia offers all the comforts of home with features added that provide the support and security our residents need. Residents live in one of several styles of apartments. A complete and well-maintained fire security and automatic sprinkler system is in place. Our emergency call system connects you to assistance at a moments notice. Choices of shared and private units offer privacy and an opportunity to bring some favorite furnishings from home.

We welcome you to experience our refreshing home-like atmosphere with the professional support only a specialized care giving residence can provide. We invite you to experience the creative, compassionate, and heart-warming atmosphere at Park Visalia. Please call to arrange a personal tour and to receive your complimentary information packet and special Luncheon for Two.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE

• Pet Care Available
  • Cats
  • SMOKING

• Allowed Outdoors

We have an activities director who plans a lot of on-site entertainment. Our grounds are like a park with plenty of walking paths and beautiful landscaping.

Features of Park Visalia Assisted Living

• Internet in residents' rooms
    • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
    • Hiking trails
    • Coffee shop
    • Shared space where residents can host parties

• Arts, woodworking, craft
    • Religious services
    • Book clubs
    • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
    • Fee structure extra: Entry fee of 1,000 - Four levels of care $550, Level Two 1,035, Level Three 1335- Level Four 1,750

• Minimum age: 62

• We help families understand VA benefits
    • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 547206833