Reviews of The Terraces at Seacrest Village
Overview of Ratings
January 05, 2017
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
August 22, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
August 18, 2015
I am a friend or relative of resident
April 01, 2015
I visited this facility
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
Photos of The Terraces at Seacrest Village
Features of The Terraces at Seacrest Village
- Minimum Rate: $4350/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $6450/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Housing Extra: Shared Living
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Resident Transportation
- Party Space
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Medication Management
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Book Clubs
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Financing Advice
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Licenses: 15A113
About The Terraces at Seacrest Village
The Terraces at Seacrest Village is a stunning, brand-new assisted living residence that opened in June 2013. The Terraces is conveniently located on Mathistown Road in picturesque Little Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey (near The Tuckerton Seaport). The Terraces is privately owned and operated by Brian and Patricia Holloway, owners of the award-winning Seacrest Village Quality Adult Healthcare Community in Little Egg Harbor Township.
Residents at The Terraces receive the same caliber of quality surroundings and care that clients have come to expect from Seacrest Village. The Terraces provides independence for residents with the highest service and quality available. Residents at The Terraces enjoy an abundance of Services including on-site licensed nurses 24 hours a day, routine health and wellness assessments, weekly housekeeping and laundry service, daily bed making service, trash removal, three delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style daily, scheduled transportation for shopping, outside excursions, and nearby attractions, transportation to medical appointments, personalized service plans offering up to 4 levels of care, medication management and administration services, and on site physician and therapy services.
Services & Amenities
The Terraces at Seacrest Village offers a variety of on-site services and amenities. We are always at your service so that you can enjoy a lifestyle full of options and personal attention.
- On-site, licensed nurses 24 hours a day
- Routine health and wellness assessments
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Daily bed making service and trash removal
- Three delicious chef prepared meals served restaurant-style
- Scheduled transportation for shopping, outside excursions, and nearby attractions
- Transportation to Medical appointments
- Personalized service plan offering up to four levels of care
- Medication management and administration services
- On-site physician services and physical therapy services
- A variety of apartment sizes and styles each with kitchenette
- Individual climate control
- Walk-in showers with convenient safety features
- Complete maintenance of apartment and common areas
- Emergency call response system
- Cable TV service
- Advanced fire monitoring and suppression systems
- Country Kitchen and Bistro with coffee, beverages, and snacks
- Wi-Fi and Internet access
- Hair salon and barber shop
- Private dining room and catering services for special occasions
- Spacious common areas including formal living room, game room, and activity room
- Movie theater with surround sound
- Comprehensive social, educational, religious, and recreational Life Enrichment programs
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, outdoor patio and walking path
- Safe and secure memory care program
What Makes Us Special
Seacrest Village is a respected provider of assisted living services, consistently receiving five-stars, the highest ranking from the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services. The owners are on-site daily to actively address the needs of residents and their families. We are a` full continuum of care services is available for all our residents at Seacrest Village, providing a seamless and easy transition for sub-acute rehabilitation and long term skilled nursing care.