Brookdale Tequesta

205 Village Boulevard, Tequesta, FL, 33469

Reviews of Brookdale Tequesta

Caring96498850 February 16, 2015

The surroundings are very nice and very well done. We have checked all the different rooms. We have absolutely nothing bad to say about this facility. My only objection is they don't roll over to Medicaid once the personal funds are up. I can't use their facility because we don't have unending dollars in the wallet waiting to be used for that purpose. So I know that money will run out, and when it does, I have to move my mother again, and I'm not going to do that. They actually brought food to my mother and dad's apartment, and it was good. They do have running activities. They take them out every Wednesday if they want to. But other social activity I really didn't even get into because my parents were past a couple of days in social life. My dad is 95, and my mom is 92. They are not going to be running around. They do have a bingo night. I like where it is located because it is really close to my home.

RBerg February 12, 2015

I love the Sterling House for my dad. The doctor said he needed a secured environment but we felt like he was not ready for memory care. The Sterling House is perfect for him because the assisted living is secured and there is a memory care building behind the assisted living one that is set up the same so if he ever has to move to memory care it will be easy. He loves it there and the staff have always been really sweet. He has a couple of friends and I am so glad we found it.

NicciM January 16, 2015

My grandma lives in the assisted living building. We chose it because it has one level with a cute courtyard in the middle. I am very happy with the staff and building as a whole. We chose Sterling House because it was so homey, they even have a house cat. The other residents are really friendly and they have family nights. My grandma loves living there and that makes me feel good.

N.J November 23, 2014

I visited this facility for my Mom,It seemed ok & I had them evaluate her,they found her suitable and she moved in august this year.the 1st couple of weeks she did well and received ample attention from the staff.They hired what turned out to be an incompetent individual to manage the facility and it was down hill from there.The facility is understaffed,rooms are not cleaned regularly,food leaves a lot to be desired,after 2 miserable month,I over my Mom to a different facility,it took a few weeks for her to adjust but she is thriving with the proper care she is now reciving

We deeply regret that we were unable to meet all of your expectations. We want to thank you for your feedback and please know it will be reviewed and used to better serve our residents and their families in the future.

Caring85361050 May 30, 2014

The price at Sterling House of Tequesta I is even higher than the other facility I visited, and I don’t know if my mom could afford that. The facility is kind of a little outdated, and the level of care was a little bit more what my mother would need. The staff were very accommodating and very friendly. They have a variety of activities for the people who are there, and I think they did a good job with what they had to offer.

From Brookdale Tequesta

Brookdale Tequesta provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Tequesta

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Pharmacy