Brookdale Tequesta

205 Village Boulevard, Tequesta, FL, 33469

Reviews of Brookdale Tequesta

September 29, 2015

By Nancy101516950

My aunt is at Brookdale Tequesta. The staff has been extremely helpful. I am very pleased with the facility. They offer a lot of activities. It is a very small facility, which was one of the reasons why I picked it for her.

June 26, 2015

By Susan107826450

Brookdale Tequesta was an older building and all on one floor. On the site was the assisted living and a memory care unit. There were 2 separate buildings, and you could have admittance on either level or you could be transferred from one level to another. The staff was very engaging, very upbeat, and very happy with their jobs. It felt like they really liked what they were doing. Everybody had an apartment -- either a single or shared. When I went there, it was late afternoon, and a whole bunch of people were sitting out on the side of the building on the rocking chairs and chatting. Inside, some were watching TV, and some were playing cards. It was a much smaller facility. There was a small dining room, and the actual space where people ate and where people watch TV was obviously a lot smaller. The building seemed to be well maintained. They took people out on trips where they would go to a store or bank. They had some church services. it was more intimate and more homey.

February 16, 2015

The surroundings are very nice and very well done. We have checked all the different rooms. We have absolutely nothing bad to say about this facility. My only objection is they don't roll over to Medicaid once the personal funds are up. I can't use their facility because we don't have unending dollars in the wallet waiting to be used for that purpose. So I know that money will run out, and when it does, I have to move my mother again, and I'm not going to do that. They actually brought food to my mother and dad's apartment, and it was good. They do have running activities. They take them out every Wednesday if they want to. But other social activity I really didn't even get into because my parents were past a couple of days in social life. My dad is 95, and my mom is 92. They are not going to be running around. They do have a bingo night. I like where it is located because it is really close to my home.

February 12, 2015

By RBerg

I love the Sterling House for my dad. The doctor said he needed a secured environment but we felt like he was not ready for memory care. The Sterling House is perfect for him because the assisted living is secured and there is a memory care building behind the assisted living one that is set up the same so if he ever has to move to memory care it will be easy. He loves it there and the staff have always been really sweet. He has a couple of friends and I am so glad we found it.

January 16, 2015

By NicciM

My grandma lives in the assisted living building. We chose it because it has one level with a cute courtyard in the middle. I am very happy with the staff and building as a whole. We chose Sterling House because it was so homey, they even have a house cat. The other residents are really friendly and they have family nights. My grandma loves living there and that makes me feel good.

November 23, 2014

By N.J

I visited this facility for my Mom,It seemed ok & I had them evaluate her,they found her suitable and she moved in august this year.the 1st couple of weeks she did well and received ample attention from the staff.They hired what turned out to be an incompetent individual to manage the facility and it was down hill from there.The facility is understaffed,rooms are not cleaned regularly,food leaves a lot to be desired,after 2 miserable month,I over my Mom to a different facility,it took a few weeks for her to adjust but she is thriving with the proper care she is now reciving

We deeply regret that we were unable to meet all of your expectations. We want to thank you for your feedback and please know it will be reviewed and used to better serve our residents and their families in the future.

May 30, 2014

The price at Sterling House of Tequesta I is even higher than the other facility I visited, and I don’t know if my mom could afford that. The facility is kind of a little outdated, and the level of care was a little bit more what my mother would need. The staff were very accommodating and very friendly. They have a variety of activities for the people who are there, and I think they did a good job with what they had to offer.

Photos of Brookdale Tequesta

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Tequesta

• Pharma

About Brookdale Tequesta

Brookdale Tequesta provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Tequesta