Bickford of Omaha - Hickory

7337 Hickory, Omaha, NE, 68124

Reviews of Bickford of Omaha - Hickory

Sue5158 December 10, 2014

He was at Bickford of Omaha for two years. It was just assisted living, and there was no memory care per se. The place was very clean. They were willing to work with him because he did have memory care issues. That's why he was there for so long because it worked out pretty well. It was also a good location for him too in Omaha. It was a very nice facility. It was very clean. They had good food. The place was very suited to residents who did not have a lot of care issues.

Jennifer11 December 27, 2012

Bickford is closely located to my brother's house so that made it convenient for him to be able to stop over and visit our stepmother. It only has about 40 or 50 clients, so it's not really big and not really overwhelming. She wouldn't have to walk to get from one place to another. She has trouble walking so we went with a smaller facility. We were really impressed with the staff, how they interacted with the clients and the family. Since she has been in there, they've been excellent. They have different levels of care including a memory unit. It's important to us because she has early Alzheimer's. The price was competitive, too. So far we've been really happy with it.

henryhthomason August 21, 2012

The Bickford Senior Living facility has been under renovation and it definitely shows. The new facility is absolutely gorgeous and clean, providing more room and available space for residents and staff members. My aunt came in during the renovation but we almost didn't realize it was happening because they were so professional and quiet about everything. The facility is family-oriented and encourages members to invite family along for group activities and field trips. The homes are generally cleaned in the afternoon when residents are out enjoying the day, and the meals are prepared in style of short-order, meaning that each resident can eat what they want that day. It promotes self reliance and provides a happy, healthy environment for everyone involved. The Bickford has a theme of "family trees" and once residents join they are asked to fill out a leaf and put it up on the mural out front, showing that they are part of a big family. My aunt is treated like royalty and I couldn't be more impressed with how the facility handles things. The staff are knowledgeable, attentive, and cheerful. My aunt has actually made friends with one of the ladies there, Janice, and considers her part of the family now. I enjoy my visits to the Bickford.

From Bickford of Omaha - Hickory

Welcome to Bickford of Omaha, one of Nebraska's premier assisted living communities! Bickford of Omaha is conveniently located on 7337 Hickory, so please, stop on by any time. We invite you in and welcome you home to our Omaha senior living community.

At Bickford of Omaha, we offer premier assisted living services. The fullest expression of assistance comes with an intimate understanding of our residents at Bickford of Omaha. Each resident of our Nebraska assisted living home is unique, as are the services they require, and the manner in which they wish for them to be met.

Nothing can replace home - this we know at Bickford of Omaha. The smells that waft through the open door, the tattered edges of the overstuffed chair in the living room, the faded photographs on the mantle, the memories…lifetimes are built on these things; happiness dwells in them. At Bickford of Omaha assisted living in Nebraska, we don’t ask you to give up your home, your treasures, your memories. Instead, we want you to bring the pieces of the home you love into our Nebraska assisted living community and make it yours.

Features of Bickford of Omaha - Hickory