Brentwood at Fore Ranch

4511 SW 48th Avenue, Ocala, FL, 34474

Reviews of Brentwood at Fore Ranch

Guardian781 September 01, 2016

Other

I want to thank Laura, the Director of Nursing and acting CEO for working so hard for the residents. She took a resident at 8:00 pm tonight and all the help was in place to make the move in smooth. She is AMAZING!

Susan534271 August 16, 2016

We put my father in Brentwood at Fore Ranch, and it's wonderful. The staff is excellent. They call us for any little thing my dad might need or just to give an update on how he’s doing if he’s having a bad day. The apartment is really nice and has a nice window with a nice view. The food is excellent. The staff, from the cleaning staff to the RNs, are just wonderful. We’re very happy to have him in there. They’re exceptional. They have ice-cream socials in the memory care area where my dad lives. They have a history quiz and movie night with ice cream sodas, a library, and a "retrain your brain" activity every night, so they do a lot of things there.

Robert Allen 5555 December 04, 2015

They make a lot of promises that they can not deliver. Most of the staff is very unprofessional and rude. They do have some staff that is very good and truly cares about the resident. The food has a lot to be desired.The resident's rooms could be cleaned A heck of a lot better. Housekeeping is deplorable. The residents are lucky if they get their sheets changed once every two weeks. You certainly do not get what you pay for at this facility!!!

Amy113679850 September 30, 2015

I went to Brentwood At Fore Ranch for my parents. It was very nice. It was very well kept and clean. They showed us one of the rooms, and it was really nice. They had a little dining room that looked more like a regular diner that you would go eat in a restaurant and not just like a big cafeteria. It was very nicely done. For me, it was very conveniently located from where I live. They have a nurse on duty all the time, which was nice. They have some outside facilities where people could go outside, and they have a bus that would take people places. There were a lot of help on hand wandering around. The people that we met were nice. I would definitely go back and check it again because it seemed a nice place to be.

Anonymous112249350 August 31, 2015

We looked at Brentwood at Fore Ranch. It was beautiful and large. It had a lot to offer. They invited us for lunch, which was very good. The dining room was very nice, and the people were very nice as well. One thing that impressed me was the friendliness of the staff. It made a huge difference.

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your thoughts with us ... we continually find ways to enrich the lives of our residents and guests with Brentwood at Fore Ranch, because everyone deserves great care!

missbhaven May 15, 2014

I toured this facility last week and I have to say that the building is absolutely beautiful. The staff was very nice and they were all smiling and actually interacting with their residents. The residents seem to love it there and I actually got a chance to speak with a few of them while having a wonderful meal in the dining room and they were all telling me how much they loved living there. I think that speaks volumes when the residents tell you how much they love it. The food was superb, there is not another assisted living facility in Ocala that has a menu like the one at Brentwood and the food just melted in my mouth. It was wonderful. To sum it all up Brentwood is a wonderful place with a very friendly environment and I think I have made my choice....hands down Brentwood is the BEST!!!

ocalabffr May 04, 2014

I took a tour of the facility, it is the Best in the community, no one compares, or even comes close. I went to Windsor, Emeritus, Chambrel and the Bridge. I could not meet or see the Administrator/Executive Director at the other places, but I saw and spoke to the one at Brentwood, he was so warm and caring, he invited me to sit with him at lunch and explained everything to me in such great detail. I am bringing my Mom here.

LovelyL April 14, 2014

This is a beautiful place with a warm and inviting staff. The food in the cafe as well as the dining room was superb. I was impressed with the activities that took place during my visit. I look forward to visiting Brentwood of Fore Ranch again.

happyffr April 06, 2014

This is a magnificent facility - the BEST in town. Well kept and clean, no smells, dining room is beautiful. staff is courteous.

bowerstravel1 March 06, 2014

Previous review since then it's gotten a bit more strange and worse. Father had diabetes which was controlled by pills. Now since being at Brentwood they give him all sorts of stuff with sugar in it. No diabetic menu in the main dining room despite being told that it was available. The in house pharmacy is a nightmare to deal with. I placed my father there so I could get some respite from taking care of him and at the costs I'm spending to have him there it's ridiclious that I spend so much of my time dealing with issue after issue. They tout Diabetes Care but provide him so many carbs and stuff that's not diabetic friendly. When questioned further they say Diabetes Care is giving Insulin shots. It's just sad that it's such a nice facility but I myself personally as a relative of a resident, have anxiety attacks just visiting. It shouldn't be difficult as it has been.

Kathy70301950 January 24, 2014

Brentwood at Fore Ranch was lovely. It's a newer facility. The dining room was lovely. The rooms were bright, but small. It could not accommodate our furniture. We needed enough room for our basic king-sized bed and my husband's wheelchair. They don't have a kitchen in the apartment, and they would not let me bring my cats. Their residents seemed to be sicker and needed more care than my husband and me. It would be a nice place to live. It just wasn't suited for us at that time.

Bowerstravel October 01, 2013

Facility is beautiful and well appointed. The nurse in charge of memory care leaves a lot to be desired. Was told on admit "that father wasn't getting meds this evening because she didn't have the time nor did she want to sit down and talk with me regarding his medicines and my concerns. She was very rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend this facility based solely on the nursing staff and more specifically Patti.

Aileen23 August 25, 2013

Brentwood is beautiful. The staff is amazing and the rooms are gorgeous. I would recommend it to people who could afford it.

Sandy18 July 11, 2013

I saw both the assisted living and memory care section of Brentwood at Fore Ranch. The staff were excellent. Some of the activities were bingo, exercise, they had Friday night get together, movies, sing-along, and church service among others. They had beautiful rooms and they were well-maintained both inside and out. The dining area was restaurant-style and the food was really good.

From Brentwood at Fore Ranch

Welcome home to Brentwood at Fore Ranch! We are a two story, 96 unit community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory care.

With frequent scheduled activities and outings, restaurant style dining, large open common areas, fully equipped fitness center, specialized care plans tailored to each resident, and so much more, Brentwood at Fore Ranch is the new standard of excellence in providing care to seniors in the Ocala area.

Features of Brentwood at Fore Ranch