Brentwood at Fore Ranch

4511 SW 48th Avenue, Ocala, FL, 34474

Reviews of Brentwood at Fore Ranch

Amy113679850 September 30, 2015

I went to Brentwood At Fore Ranch for my parents. It was very nice. It was very well kept and clean. They showed us one of the rooms, and it was really nice. They had a little dining room that looked more like a regular diner that you would go eat in a restaurant and not just like a big cafeteria. It was very nicely done. For me, it was very conveniently located from where I live. They have a nurse on duty all the time, which was nice. They have some outside facilities where people could go outside, and they have a bus that would take people places. There were a lot of help on hand wandering around. The people that we met were nice. I would definitely go back and check it again because it seemed a nice place to be.

Anonymous112249350 August 31, 2015

We looked at Brentwood at Fore Ranch. It was beautiful and large. It had a lot to offer. They invited us for lunch, which was very good. The dining room was very nice, and the people were very nice as well. One thing that impressed me was the friendliness of the staff. It made a huge difference.

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your thoughts with us ... we continually find ways to enrich the lives of our residents and guests with Brentwood at Fore Ranch, because everyone deserves great care!

missbhaven May 15, 2014

I toured this facility last week and I have to say that the building is absolutely beautiful. The staff was very nice and they were all smiling and actually interacting with their residents. The residents seem to love it there and I actually got a chance to speak with a few of them while having a wonderful meal in the dining room and they were all telling me how much they loved living there. I think that speaks volumes when the residents tell you how much they love it. The food was superb, there is not another assisted living facility in Ocala that has a menu like the one at Brentwood and the food just melted in my mouth. It was wonderful. To sum it all up Brentwood is a wonderful place with a very friendly environment and I think I have made my choice....hands down Brentwood is the BEST!!!

ocalabffr May 04, 2014

I took a tour of the facility, it is the Best in the community, no one compares, or even comes close. I went to Windsor, Emeritus, Chambrel and the Bridge. I could not meet or see the Administrator/Executive Director at the other places, but I saw and spoke to the one at Brentwood, he was so warm and caring, he invited me to sit with him at lunch and explained everything to me in such great detail. I am bringing my Mom here.

LovelyL April 14, 2014

This is a beautiful place with a warm and inviting staff. The food in the cafe as well as the dining room was superb. I was impressed with the activities that took place during my visit. I look forward to visiting Brentwood of Fore Ranch again.

happyffr April 06, 2014

This is a magnificent facility - the BEST in town. Well kept and clean, no smells, dining room is beautiful. staff is courteous.

bowerstravel1 March 06, 2014

Previous review since then it's gotten a bit more strange and worse. Father had diabetes which was controlled by pills. Now since being at Brentwood they give him all sorts of stuff with sugar in it. No diabetic menu in the main dining room despite being told that it was available. The in house pharmacy is a nightmare to deal with. I placed my father there so I could get some respite from taking care of him and at the costs I'm spending to have him there it's ridiclious that I spend so much of my time dealing with issue after issue. They tout Diabetes Care but provide him so many carbs and stuff that's not diabetic friendly. When questioned further they say Diabetes Care is giving Insulin shots. It's just sad that it's such a nice facility but I myself personally as a relative of a resident, have anxiety attacks just visiting. It shouldn't be difficult as it has been.

Kathy70301950 January 24, 2014

Brentwood at Fore Ranch was lovely. It's a newer facility. The dining room was lovely. The rooms were bright, but small. It could not accommodate our furniture. We needed enough room for our basic king-sized bed and my husband's wheelchair. They don't have a kitchen in the apartment, and they would not let me bring my cats. Their residents seemed to be sicker and needed more care than my husband and me. It would be a nice place to live. It just wasn't suited for us at that time.

Bowerstravel October 01, 2013

Facility is beautiful and well appointed. The nurse in charge of memory care leaves a lot to be desired. Was told on admit "that father wasn't getting meds this evening because she didn't have the time nor did she want to sit down and talk with me regarding his medicines and my concerns. She was very rude and unprofessional. I would not recommend this facility based solely on the nursing staff and more specifically Patti.

Aileen23 August 25, 2013

Brentwood is beautiful. The staff is amazing and the rooms are gorgeous. I would recommend it to people who could afford it.

Sandy18 July 11, 2013

I saw both the assisted living and memory care section of Brentwood at Fore Ranch. The staff were excellent. Some of the activities were bingo, exercise, they had Friday night get together, movies, sing-along, and church service among others. They had beautiful rooms and they were well-maintained both inside and out. The dining area was restaurant-style and the food was really good.

From Brentwood at Fore Ranch

Welcome home to Brentwood at Fore Ranch! We are a two story, 96 unit community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory care.

With frequent scheduled activities and outings, restaurant style dining, large open common areas, fully equipped fitness center, specialized care plans tailored to each resident, and so much more, Brentwood at Fore Ranch is the new standard of excellence in providing care to seniors in the Ocala area.

Features of Brentwood at Fore Ranch

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• Private services

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,000/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None

• Licenses: Extended Congragate Care License
  • State License(s): 12234

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Brentwood at Fore Ranch