The Pines of Newmarket

9 Grant Road, Newmarket, NH, 03857

Reviews of The Pines of Newmarket

Caring106977750 May 28, 2015

I went to the Pines, but this was not for me. I’m still too coherent to be given pills to sleep all day. I walked in, and there were people sitting in the community gathering area, but they were asleep in their chairs. One guy, they seated him in a wheelchair, and he was so out of it that he couldn’t sit up straight. His legs were all the way out of the wheelchair, and his back was sitting on the seat, so I was like, “Ok, that’s not my cup of tea.” The lady there didn’t know all her stuff.

Thank you for taking the time to review our community, your feedback is very important to us. We sincerely apologize to you, as it seems that during your tour we did not meet your expectations. Please know that we take what we do very seriously, as it is an honor and a privilege to care for each individual in our community. Although it is unclear when you had visited us in the past, we would be delighted if you would give us another opportunity to show you everything we have to offer.

Caring107630450 March 16, 2015

I visited the Pines of Newmarket. It was small and clean, and they accepted Medicaid. They were sort of a remote location. The rooms were small. It was a quick tour. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable.

Caring105866550 February 10, 2015

I visited The Pines, and what impressed me about this place was that the environment was lovely, and the people were very caring. They really took time to explain what it is and what is not. When I mentioned that my sister is 54 and that she has a spinal injury and what her needs were, they were very honest with us. They were really trying to give us the information to draw our own conclusion, and I appreciated that honesty. The facility was clean, and it was lovely. It was homey. They allowed us to see a few different room styles, each of which was appointed in a lovely way. The staff knew everyone by name. They made a point to show us the different places where people could go.

As the Executive Director I want to thank you for taking the time to post this review. It makes me happy to know that the quality of our community shows through in our tours. The Pines of Newmarket is a family oriented community and I believe you can truly feel that as you walk through our building. In your review you touched upon the lovely environment, cleanliness and the honesty that you felt while you were here. These are truly the traits that we strive for here at The Pines of Newmarket. Thank you!

From The Pines of Newmarket

Listening. Serving. Caring.

These things matter to you, and to us. We offer more than just a beautiful place to live. We offer a lifestyle that embraces our residents independence and offers high quality care and assistance where needed.

Our goal is to enhance the quality of life of our residents and make sure they live their lives to the fullest. We recognize that our residents require varying levels of care and assistance. We promise to tailor our community and services to the needs and preferences of each individual resident, ensuring that they continue to lead the life they want. Visit us today to start living your life to the fullest!

Features of The Pines of Newmarket

• Nurse On Staff Yes

• Activities Extra Computer Classes

• Home Sale Assistance

Affiliations

• Affiliations Extra Affiliated With Newmarket Community Church.

• Minimum Age 55