The Pines of Newmarket

9 Grant Road, Newmarket, NH, 03857

Reviews of The Pines of Newmarket

Caring107630450 March 16, 2015

I visited the Pines of Newmarket. It was small and clean, and they accepted Medicaid. They were sort of a remote location. The rooms were small. It was a quick tour. The staff was helpful and knowledgeable.

Caring105866550 February 10, 2015

I visited The Pines, and what impressed me about this place was that the environment was lovely, and the people were very caring. They really took time to explain what it is and what is not. When I mentioned that my sister is 54 and that she has a spinal injury and what her needs were, they were very honest with us. They were really trying to give us the information to draw our own conclusion, and I appreciated that honesty. The facility was clean, and it was lovely. It was homey. They allowed us to see a few different room styles, each of which was appointed in a lovely way. The staff knew everyone by name. They made a point to show us the different places where people could go.

As the Executive Director I want to thank you for taking the time to post this review. It makes me happy to know that the quality of our community shows through in our tours. The Pines of Newmarket is a family oriented community and I believe you can truly feel that as you walk through our building. In your review you touched upon the lovely environment, cleanliness and the honesty that you felt while you were here. These are truly the traits that we strive for here at The Pines of Newmarket. Thank you!

From The Pines of Newmarket

Listening. Serving. Caring.

These things matter to you, and to us. We offer more than just a beautiful place to live. We offer a lifestyle that embraces our residents independence and offers high quality care and assistance where needed.

Our goal is to enhance the quality of life of our residents and make sure they live their lives to the fullest. We recognize that our residents require varying levels of care and assistance. We promise to tailor our community and services to the needs and preferences of each individual resident, ensuring that they continue to lead the life they want. Visit us today to start living your life to the fullest!

Features of The Pines of Newmarket

• Internet in residents' rooms
  • Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Activities extra: Computer Classes

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• Licenses: State Certification 805
  • State License(s): 04012

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Affiliations

• Affiliations extra: Affiliated with Newmarket Community Church.

Location of The Pines of Newmarket