Mountlake Terrace Plaza

23303 58th Avenue W, Mountlake Terrace, WA, 98043

Reviews of Mountlake Terrace Plaza

Arthur241438 June 21, 2016

My wife has been in Merrill Gardens in Mountlake Terrace for about two and a half months now. The staff is almost beyond belief. They are extraordinary. My wife is receiving very good care. As a matter of fact, I will be bringing her home in about six weeks. The staff is very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. They help her in a number of ways. The environment is very conducive to motivating her to do as much as recovery as she possibly can, and she has been good. When she goes in, she can barely walk, but now she can walk with or even without a walker. Her awareness of everything is so much better, than when she went in there.

We are so glad that your wife is doing well at Mountlake Terrace Plaza. Our team members take great pride in offering a caring and supportive environment, so this is wonderful feedback to receive.

Janie336837 June 10, 2016

Mountlake Terrace Plaza was excellent and had very good food. The person who toured us was very helpful. They had a lot of activities for the residents. Overall, we had a very good experience.

We are happy to hear that you had such a good experience at Mountlake Terrace Plaza. We are proud of our dining and activities programs so this is wonderful feedback to receive.

Visitor120409850 April 14, 2016

Mountlake Terrace was OK. I had a good lunch there. The rooms and staff were fine. I’m just not ready to go.

Thank you for providing us with your review for Mountlake Terrace Plaza. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed a good lunch. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions as you continue your search for senior living options.

A Fellow Reviewer45 January 28, 2016

Mountlake Terrace Plaza was very nice, but the physical appearance of the other facility was much better. The staff was very nice, and activities were good, but the rooms were smaller for the money.

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback. We are so proud to hear that you had a positive experience with our team members and activities program. We look forward to hearing back from you again in the future.

Jon9 July 04, 2015

I visited Merrill Gardens at Mountlake Terrace. It was just about the same as with the other facility. It was a little bit less expensive though, and it was a little bit of an older unit, I think, but that was fine; there was no problem with it. The rooms were fine.

We appreciate you taking the time to give us this feedback. We would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Caring109670150 June 30, 2015

My parents are going to Merrill Gardens and we had been satisfied with the service we got. What made us chose the place was the location, the meal program, the activities and the proper accommodation with two bathrooms that was a big plus. The food was very good and a lot of variety to choose from. There are many outings, movies and clubs within the house. The atmosphere was cheerful.

We are happy to receive this positive review and feedback about your parents' experience with Merrill Gardens. Our team members work hard to provide a quality environment so this is wonderful to hear. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly with any questions or needs.

Clint2 May 31, 2013

Merrill Gardens is very clean and very nice. It's modern. The people are very polite.

From Mountlake Terrace Plaza

Conveniently located in downtown Mountlake Terrace just 20 minutes north of Seattle, Mountlake Terrace Plaza is known for quality service and care within a warm, friendly community setting.

This includes full-service independent living, MBK’s person-centered assisted living program as well as short term and respite stays. Explore the area’s large parks with walking paths and discover why it’s known for its natural beauty. The community is close to doctors, shopping centers, restaurants, the public library, community center and other essentials. Our welcoming atmosphere combined with our ideal neighborhood location makes our residents quickly feel at home. You will find us engaged in a variety of activities throughout the day when we aren’t enjoying the excellent cuisine of our chef or the peaceful landscaped gardens around the community. Our team of inspired associates is dedicated to enriching your life and providing a friendly, supportive environment for you and your loved one(s).

Features of Mountlake Terrace Plaza