Reviews of The Leven Oaks
Linda109949050 July 13, 2015
I am a friend or relative of a resident
My client is in The Leven Oaks. I visited her there several times. The people are very nice. The facility is clean. The caregivers seem friendly, and the residents are neat and well taken care of. It offers all the normal things that these assisted living facilities provide. She has just moved in, and it has been very good. She has been there for three weeks now.
Hugh3 March 19, 2015
I am/was a resident of this facility
The Leven Oaks is really good, and I will recommend it. Everything is very satisfactory, and I have no complaints. The food is quite good and adequate. The rooms are good. The staff is helpful. They have adequate recreational facilities and health services. They meet my needs.
From The Leven Oaks
The Leven Oaks is very special to the Monrovia area, it all started as a Resort Hotel in 1911, when a man by the name of L.B. Vollmer had a vision to create the best hotel this side of the Rockies; a place where strangers could come and find a family awaiting them. Today we continue the legacy that Mr. Vollmer began almost 100 years ago.
In the year 2000, we became a fully licensed Assisted Living Facility. Our home now includes a 24-hour caregiving staff. Our goal, as well as our Mission Statement has always been "to allow seniors to age with dignity." With that goal in mind, we have restored The Leven Oaks to its original splendor. Walking through the doors gives you the feel of yesteryear.
Our services include three delicious meals served in our "mission style" dining room, a full calendar of interesting activities, many in the facility and many outside. We offer medication assistance, as well as order and dispense them to our residents, all with a doctor's supervision. We offer weekly housekeeping, we supply all the linens. we even do personal laundry! All this and more is included in our very reasonable rates.
- Levels of Care - We offer Independent Living and Personalized Assisted Living services for seniors tailored to your or your loved ones individual needs.
- Dining - Our dining program offers three meals a day, prepared fresh and served with a smile.
- Housekeeping Services - We offer once a week maid service for your room. We will launder your clothes, change your linens and bring you fresh towels too.
- Staff Availability - We have 24 hour caregiving staff to assist you when you need it.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Beautiful Backyard and Gazebo - You will love sitting outside and enjoying the wonderful California weather in our beautiful backyard and gazebo area.
- Library - We have a large selection of books available for you to borrow when you feel like enjoying a good book.
- Medication Assistance - We can help you with your medications when you need it.
- Activities - We offer daily activities to keep you entertained and active. We have an exercise plan for you too! We also have a variety of Arts and Crafts on our schedule.
What Makes Us Special
The Leven Oaks lays just beneath the beautiful foothills of Monrovia. We are located on historic Myrtle Avenue, in Central Business District, so you’re only footsteps away from a number of shops, houses of worship, restaurants, and other attractions.
Features of The Leven Oaks
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Minimum rate: $3,800/month
- Pets: No pets allowed
Room and housing options
- Housing extra: Private/Shared Rooms
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- State License(s): 197803361
Location of The Leven Oaks
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities