Victory Centre of River Woods

1800 Riverwoods Dr, Melrose Park, IL, 60160

Reviews of Victory Centre of River Woods

July 01, 2015

By Joanne2015

I toured the facility for my uncle who was looking for an Assisted Living facility. I was very impressed. I had an opportunity to dine there and the lunchroom was clean bright and the food was delicious. My uncle decided to live at Riverwoods and it was the most wonderful experience. The staff is very caring for the residents, they were outstanding in his care and I could not have been happier that we found such a wonderful place. Everyone from the receptionist to the medical staff goes out of their way to make his experience a happy and productive one. I cannot thank them enough.

Thank you so much for your review! I am pleased to hear that your Uncle had such a wonderful experience at Victory Centre of River Woods. It is always our goal to deliver first rate care and customer service and I am glad to hear that it was received.

April 07, 2015

The whole set up of Victory Centre was OK, but they didn't have a room I wanted available. They had a room, but it was 2 people sharing the same apartment. The rooms were nice. The staff was really nice, very helpful, and everything. The place is very clean, and the people were very nice. They discussed everything. They told me all the activities every day that they did around there. I would recommend it.

Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that you would recommend our community to others. I am sorry to hear that we do not have the type of apartment available that you are interested in. We would be happy to work with you to get on that waitlist. Please contact Barb Travis at 708-547-5800.

July 29, 2014

I liked the location of Victory Center and I liked the apartment; it has more room and plenty of windows, so it was very well lit. The biggest thing was walking in and seeing how happy the residents were. My mom moved in three weeks ago. They get to go somewhere 2-3 times a week. They’ve been to the grocery store, out to eat, and the botanical garden. Everybody was friendly and helpful.

March 26, 2014

By John0459

Victory Center seemed to be very complete, everything was there. The rooms have a bathroom, bed, refrigerator, a place for a desk and a sink. The dining area looks very nice and the menu looks very good. The place was clean. There were a lot of residents just sitting around, but they seemed happy and the care seemed good. They seemed to be very caring and on top of things.

May 14, 2011

By StephenEdwards

Friend or relative of resident

The centre has every facility required to people who required assisted living, recently my relative joined the center and in his words he is completely satisfied with the services they are offering at an affordable price tag. The 24 hours supervision and nursing care facility is marvelous, The interaction activities are very good to consider. Meals are served in healthy and hygienic condition at common area where others can interact and socialize. Other important factor is Government assisted center, pets are allowed which is good because many centers restrict pets, hair salons, library, computer rooms, Handicap Barriers free are very convenient factor to consider, The caretakers in center are offering their assistance with service oriented motto to caring every individual personally with utmost care .According to my close relative satisfactory levels I will genuinely and totally recommend this Victory Centre of River Woods to be best of its Assisted living class in this area.

Photos of Victory Centre of River Woods

Features of Victory Centre of River Woods

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Dining Extra: Meals Can Be Delivered To A Resident's Apartment If The Resident Is Ill Or Unble To Attend A Meal.

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Library, Emergency Call System

• Technology Extra: Apartments Come Cable & Telephone Ready Should The Resident Choose To Purchase Those Services From An Outside Vendor.

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Our Award Winning Viva! Life Enrichment Program Earns Praises From Residents, Staff, And The Senior Housing Industry For Its Innovative, Resident Centered Approach To Caring. Viva! Offers Something For Everyone!

• Financial Aid

• Staff Patient Ratio: Our Care Staff To Resident Ratio Exceeds State Regulations

About Victory Centre of River Woods

Welcome home to affordable apartments and supportive living for seniors . . . and welcome home to Victory Centre River Woods!

Victory Centre River Woods offers a supportive living community for adults 65 and older. Our vision is to create life-enriching environments where you or your loved one can lead engaging, meaningful and purpose filled lives.

Our exceptional staff delivers a coordinated care approach through supportive services, quality environments and award-winning programs to enhance your lifestyle and provide you – and your family – with dignity, privacy, respect, and peace of mind.

Our all-inclusive service package and financial safety net, for those who apply and qualify, provides you with peace of mind for your financial well-being. A comprehensive assessment results in a customized care plan that tailors services to your needs. Here is just some of what Victory Centre River Woods can offer you or your loved one…

• 24-staffing by certified personnel
  • Three delicious, well-balanced meals through our SenseSations dining program each day plus snacks
  • Wellness programs that focus on the strengths and interests of our residents and gives them the opportunity to lead groups, take an active role in their lives and environment, and learn new things.
  • Daily assurance checks
  • Disease prevention counseling and education on self-care
  • Resident and family education and support
  • Monitoring of resident call system located in your apartment’s bathroom and bedroom
  • Move-in coordination

Scroll through this webpage for a listing of additional amenities.

LIVE WELL, AGE WELL, BE WELL at Victory Centre River Woods

At Pathway Senior Living, we think about aging differently. We value elderhood as a viable and productive period of human life. We focus on providing WELL care, not sick care. We take a holistic and proactive approach to enhancing our residents' lives. Our approach is so unique and so deeply engrained in our culture that we even have our own name for it- we call it "VIVA!" VIVA! is an enthusiastic celebration of life! It is far-reaching and all-encompassing. VIVA! sets the tone for the personalized way we care for our residents...our individualized approach to supporting their overall well being. VIVA! offers a whole new way of living life to the fullest!

Map of Victory Centre of River Woods