Atria Park at St. Joseph's

350 Bush Road, Jupiter, FL, 33458

Reviews of Atria Park at St. Joseph's

Ted13 April 07, 2016

We were very pleased with Atria Park of St. Joseph when we had our tour. It seemed like a really nice community with nice rooms. I would recommend this place to others.

Ken122657750 March 31, 2016

Atria Park at St. Joseph's was my third choice. It was very clean, laid out very well, and served all three meals. There was a professional approach to everything there. It was not an overly large facility, so they had more attention to the residents. There was a full page of different types of activities that all the residents were involved with in the memory care.

David122868150 March 30, 2016

We picked Atria Park for my mother to move in probably the first week or so of April. The biggest reason why we chose it was that it was closer to where my sister lived. The rooms looked fine and big enough. I met the nurse and a director who were fine, personable, and answered all of our questions.

Caring110237350 July 21, 2015

The Atria was wonderful. I would go to it if it wasn’t so small and if it wasn’t so far. We had a wonderful time; we related to the people. The food was great, and the chef even came out and talked to us. They discussed that if we have to go to assisted, there is one single bed in the memory care where they have a locked fence.

Caring104329750 April 21, 2015

My father is considering Atria at St. Joseph's because this was more affordable. The tour person was very, very nice to us, and she went out of her way to help us. She handled the questions with great expertise. She was really on the ball. In fact, we had something to eat there, and she actually gave us food to take home. My father wanted a west-looking room, she showed us to that room, and he liked it a lot. That was probably one of the factors why he wanted to go to this facility. Overall, the facility's cleanliness is excellent.

Patricia96464650 October 25, 2014

Saint Joseph was lovely place. The institution was very nice. I loved the decor. The food was excellent, and everyone that worked there seemed to be very nice. I liked their attitude because they always seemed to be friendly. The people that I talked to seemed to be happy there. Everything seemed to be as good as it could be. If I could afford it, that's were I would go. However, I don't think I could afford it.

Caring87953250 June 26, 2014

We went to Atria, and it was enjoyable, but it didn't have the facilities that my mother was looking for. It didn't have a library, and she's very academic. They didn't have a pool. However, the people were nice and very inviting.

AEW June 19, 2014

We moved my mom to Atria St Joseph's. She has been there almost a month now, and so far we are very pleased with the staff. In fact, that was the reason we selected the facility. I have eaten a couple of meals there, and they were so good. The dining facility is very nice. My mother has made friends with the residents at her table. The cook regularly comes out and talks to the residents. He seems to know all their names. On that point, I am happy. The only thing so far that has been a problem is that I get very confused about their medicine management, and so far that screwed up the bill every single month, but we are very happy with them at the moment.

Caring85361050 May 30, 2014

The staff at Atria at St. Joseph's is very, very helpful, but I found their facility to be priced way above the other facilities in the area. If I remember it correctly, I don’t think their apartments seemed as large as the other facility I visited. They had a lot of activities to offer, but my mother didn’t care for the layout. She thought it was too close, and the price was way out of her budget.

Caring79968150 March 31, 2014

I visited Atria, and I thought it was lovely. I liked the rooms, and the thing that I liked most about it was the chapel. I am a Catholic, so the fact that there was a chapel and an elderly priest who was assigned there was very important to me.

gummbear897 October 13, 2012

All the rooms where the patients stayed were well kept due to a great staff. Also, there was many activities for the residents to participate in every day, all of the time. The activities were optional, and no one was forced to do anything. They had three meals a day and were also taken to the grocery store to do some grocery shopping if needed. They also had mass at the facility 4 times a week.

FS April 29, 2012

I have A DMT case and I chose the facility because they are strictly assisted living and no care beyond that. And that's suits me especially with my disease. The place was not that large and they only have less than a hundred people. I like the feeling of not over crowded. You got to know people around and family. And one thing why I chose the facility is because they allowed me to take my dog with me, which is very important. Other facility allowed you to take a dog as long you can walk them out but this facility is different. The best thing is that since I cant walk they will take my dog for walk which is very important. They are friendlier than any of the facility that I went to and they were more welcome as far as my dog is concerned. So that's a plus and and that's what makes this place sounds very good to me.

Hollofam3 July 31, 2011

My Great Aunt and Uncle live at this facility, and they have frequently told me that they love this facility. Even though they do not have very many health problems for their age (78 years young!!) they were actually mostly in favor of this decision. They loved the facilities that they provide, as well as the great dinning service provided by the facility. in fact, my family decided to even try out a meal for ourselves. We were amazingly surprised on the quality of food put out, in fact we felt as if the food was of the quality of a hotel. Overall, I would recommend this facility to anyone.

From Atria Park at St. Joseph's

Just four miles from the beach, Atria Park of St. Joseph's combines the comforts of home with the amenities of an elegant resort. Shopping, cultural venues and medical centers are close by, and because we're located only minutes from major interstates, it's easy for family and friends to visit.

Our tenured staff provides discreet assisted living services 24 hours a day. We also offer Life Guidance® memory care for those living with Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia. Residents of our community may choose from more than 200 social events every month, including daily Mass in our chapel and regular outings.

Whether laughing with friends in the bistro during happy hour or joining neighbors for a trip to the Mounts Botanical Garden, the people who call us home share daily opportunities to enjoy a connected, well-rounded life. Visit today and see why so many families in southeast Florida choose Atria Park of St. Joseph's.

Features of Atria Park at St. Joseph's