The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

2803 Albert Pike, Hot Springs, AR, 71913

Reviews of The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

February 26, 2014

By Shirley39

I think if I had a stroke and had to go into an assisted living, I would choose Atrium because they are also very prepared for what my needs would be. It's beautiful. They have one or two-bedroom apartments. They have a full-fledged dining hall that is open almost all day and part of the night. You can go in and get a breakfast at 1 o'clock in the afternoon if that's what you want and that appeals to me. They have just recently opened up some cottages that are set off on the bay but they're individual. If I couldn't walk, I wouldn't need a hoveround to get over there with beautiful concrete walkway all around the Atrium looking out over the lake. I could sit out there in the sun overlooking that lake for hours. I'm happy on the water.

The food is great, I understand. They got a chef that they had there. The service in the dining room I saw was just wonderful. It looks like you're treated royally. The staff I've found were as polite and as efficient as they can be. They were on their toes the whole time. It has got a wonderful reputation. They have a library inside and that library is constantly supplied with new books from the library system and they have computers for your capability to work on. They have a swimming pool. They have sea water in there and then they have a hot tub. I'm sure there is a trainer there that does exercise programs. The Atrium is on my number one list.

May 01, 2013

By carl.moss

The Atrium in Hot Springs is a 4-star facility. It's lovely and in my opinion, it's one of the best places in town. Their rooms are large and I like being something where I will be able to move around. They had lovely pools and an area for square dancing.

Photos of The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

Services & Amenities of The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

• Minimum Memory Cost: $5525/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

About The Atrium at Serenity Pointe

Trade in your worries for a luxury vacation in a fine resort setting on beautiful Lake Hamilton! Discover the incomparable lifestyle found only at The Atrium at Serenity Pointe.

Our Senior Living in Hot Springs, AR offers the perfect mix of personal care and hospitality tailored to meet the individual needs of residents. At The Atrium at Serenity Pointe, we believe in giving residents control over their lives and encouraging independence and socialization all while providing exceptional care. You'll love how our friendly and relaxed atmosphere makes it easy to meet new friends and fill your day with a number of fun and engaging activities.

Map of The Atrium at Serenity Pointe