Brookdale Greenville | Greenville, MS

1880 Fairground Road, Greenville, MS, 38703

Reviews of Brookdale Greenville | Greenville, MS

DiDi1 November 21, 2012

My overall impression of the facility was favorable. The rooms were as cheery as possible. There were choices of single rooms or apartments. The seniors could also choose to have adjoining rooms with a small sitting room between their rooms. The staff was friendly and informative. The dining room was restaurant style and the food seemed to be quite good. There was also a private dining room for family visits. The grounds were pleasant and attractive. The business office was helpful in filing for VA benefits. Family members were encouraged to visit. The facility also had resources for taking the seniors to doctor appointments, shopping, and to the pharmacy. Although we did not have to put my relative in the facility the staff continues to call and check on my mother. They are always friendly and never pushy. I know that if the time comes for my mother or even for myself I would feel comfortable with Brookdale.

John_dukes123 August 28, 2012

Upon entering the facility, I noticed that it was extremely clean and that the staff was also very nice to the residents. The world class caretakers provided an abundant service to the residents and were specifically tailored to the residents. The center also had amenities for independent living or assisted living which showed me that the staff was well trained and extremely caring. The residents also seemed very happy and they looked as if they enjoyed living there. The residents were also extremely friendly to the people visiting. The facility also looked like they scheduled many activities for the seniors to keep them occupied and had something of everything for the residents. I didn't have a chance to eat some of the food there, but I did hear some of the seniors remark that the food was much to their liking. The outside was also very nice and the landscaping was extremely well done. I noticed the seniors would also go outside and socialize and had a variety of games available for them.

Dogfromdelta April 19, 2012

Although the Brookdale Senior Assisted Living Center was clean and relatively new, it was clear from the outset that the sales staff took my mother when she was well past her ability to function in that environment. She could not do the activities of daily living that were necessary for that kind of assisted living facility. She did not have the needed mental or motor skills. What she needed was a facility that required much more intensive patient care. The sales person led us to believe that she would be fine at Brookdale in Greenville. I think she was just trying to make a sale or her quota. The sales person did not adequately gauge my mother's condition, so the experiment lasted less than three weeks. We had to move my mother to another facility. This was an exhausting episode for my father, who was really the main care giver, and myself.

From Brookdale Greenville

Brookdale Greenville provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Greenville