Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA

3750 Joseph Siewick Drive, Fairfax, VA, 22033

Reviews of Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA

Caring108169150 July 31, 2015

My number two was Sunrise at Fair Oaks. It was really good; I really liked it better. It was better and had a lot more things to do. The person who toured me around was a bit older, more experienced, and she was super supportive and very knowledgeable. Her place was just a little farther drive away than the other Sunrise. It was a much larger place, so there were more options, and it was clean and nice. The dining room was also very nice. My plan was to tour my father, and we would eat lunch to have a meal together there, but it didn't work out.

Karen109374850 July 13, 2015

I like Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA very much. It is just that the direction it is in is more congested with traffic for me to travel there. Nevertheless, the facility itself is very professional, and the person we met was actually a director who oversaw several other Sunrises. I like that they offer all levels of care so you could go there and plan to be supported throughout your whole time that you're there. There are also some options available for different apartments.

Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA was very clean. It looked very pleasant. It was inviting. It sounded like the care would be good there too. It is near the hospital, so it is very convenient because you could have doctor's offices there.

Caring103574750 March 20, 2015

The staff is very nice at Sunrise at Fair Oaks. She moved in January, they are very nice, and we just felt like it was everything that met her needs at this particular time. It really is like a normal room. She has a bed, a dresser, a closet, and a bathroom. It's just like a normal room. The food is very good. There are three square meals a day with snacks and everything. You name it, they have it. They have bingo, and they have memory games. They have all kinds of movies. They have everything. They need to have better communication with the family though.

Caring73021850 October 26, 2013

Sunrise of Fair Oaks was wonderful. They were absolutely fantastic and I loved it there. I thought they were fabulous and very nice, but it's just very pricey.

Dee7 August 15, 2013

Sunrise is really good. It is very high-end and really exceptional. The living environment is nice. Their amenities are excellent. They also allow pets. They pretty much have everything that we have wanted for my mother.

trevh73 November 03, 2011

I visited this facility while researching a potential home for my mother in law. We picked this facility because it was centrally located. It is very well maintained and in a very good area. Another bonus was that is is close to the Fair Oaks mall where she could shop. The staff that we met were very helpful and friendly. At a glance the residents seemed to like it there. In the end she decided on another facility that was closer to my sister in law's home but I wanted to send a review because of the experience we had at Sunrise.

TmlxMarsh June 04, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My husband's grandfather lives in Sunrise at Fair Oaks and he is extremely happy there. He was initially apprehensive about moving to an assisted living facility, but felt it would be the best for our family. While we were sad to see him go, we are happy that he is living in a clean, comfortable, place that gives him a chance to have a busy social life again. The staff is extremely professional, caring, and pleasant to work with. They listen to our concerns and answer our questions without any hesitation. Most importantly, Sunrise is conveniently located right by Fair Oaks Hospital making standard doctor visits, and emergency treatment, much easier to manage. Sunrise is expensive when compared to some of our other options, and government benefits do not cover much. However, knowing our loved one is in good hands and close to a good hospital in case of an emergency does make it worth the money.

From Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA

Just minutes from I-66 and seven miles from Reston Town Center, Sunrise at Fair Oaks is located on the campus of Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. We pride ourselves in our beautifully appointed and large common areas for our residents to visit with one another and with their guests, as well as in our individualized service plans to meet our residents' personal and social needs. We also offer an on-site "outpatient" rehab center run by Inova Health System.

Features of Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA