Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA

3750 Joseph Siewick Drive, Fairfax, VA, 22033

Reviews of Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA

Caring73021850 October 26, 2013

Sunrise of Fair Oaks was wonderful. They were absolutely fantastic and I loved it there. I thought they were fabulous and very nice, but it's just very pricey.

Dee7 August 15, 2013

Sunrise is really good. It is very high-end and really exceptional. The living environment is nice. Their amenities are excellent. They also allow pets. They pretty much have everything that we have wanted for my mother.

trevh73 November 03, 2011

I visited this facility while researching a potential home for my mother in law. We picked this facility because it was centrally located. It is very well maintained and in a very good area. Another bonus was that is is close to the Fair Oaks mall where she could shop. The staff that we met were very helpful and friendly. At a glance the residents seemed to like it there. In the end she decided on another facility that was closer to my sister in law's home but I wanted to send a review because of the experience we had at Sunrise.

TmlxMarsh June 04, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

My husband's grandfather lives in Sunrise at Fair Oaks and he is extremely happy there. He was initially apprehensive about moving to an assisted living facility, but felt it would be the best for our family. While we were sad to see him go, we are happy that he is living in a clean, comfortable, place that gives him a chance to have a busy social life again. The staff is extremely professional, caring, and pleasant to work with. They listen to our concerns and answer our questions without any hesitation. Most importantly, Sunrise is conveniently located right by Fair Oaks Hospital making standard doctor visits, and emergency treatment, much easier to manage. Sunrise is expensive when compared to some of our other options, and government benefits do not cover much. However, knowing our loved one is in good hands and close to a good hospital in case of an emergency does make it worth the money.

From Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA

Just minutes from I-66 and seven miles from Reston Town Center, Sunrise at Fair Oaks is located on the campus of Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. We pride ourselves in our beautifully appointed and large common areas for our residents to visit with one another and with their guests, as well as in our individualized service plans to meet our residents' personal and social needs. We also offer an on-site "outpatient" rehab center run by Inova Health System.

Features of Sunrise of Fair Oaks VA

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours