Brookdale Palma Sola

450 67TH ST W, Bradenton, FL, 34209

Reviews of Brookdale Palma Sola

Gary33 May 10, 2014

The staff was excellent. But Emeritus Bradenton is very old and is just now undergoing some renovation. It needs some work. It looks like an old-fashioned nursing home. They also have arts and crafts and field trips. They have a variety of rooms. Some of them were nicer than others. Some have full glass patio doors, and those were the nicest. It's very light and airy. They could probably improve on lighting. The lighting in the dining room, the activity area, and the hallways just makes it look very 1950s.

Caring81258650 April 11, 2014

Emeritus at Bradenton was just low quality. Everything was old, and it needs to be refurbished. It smelled in there. I think the carpets were old. The menu wasn't very good. But the staff who assisted me was OK. The rooms are good-sized too. It costs less, but the quality is less as well.

Caring72379550 October 09, 2013

Emeritus was a nice place. It was pretty much the same as far as activities. They just didn't have a place for my mom right at that moment. It would have been my second choice if I'd had to choose. The rooms were actually a little smaller and more money.

Hannah4 September 30, 2013

We did a respite at Emeritus last May for my dad. They seemed to be a very nice facility. The staff tried their best. However, my dad needed more care than they could give him. So, it wasn't a good fit for my dad. I thought they needed to improve on their admission process for someone who was not coming from a hospital and were coming from home. They needed to spend more time and be more direct and specific with their questions with the patients.

Betsy Lytle April 25, 2012

I am writing on behalf of our entire family regarding my father's care at Emeritus at Bradenton. My father was transferred from another facility to Emeritus at Bradenton due to our concerns of the lack of care and/or support that we felt was our initial experience at an Assisted Living facility. As any family member knows, its a painful experience placing a loved one outside of their home. Our first experience placing my father at an assisted living facility was worrisome....every single day! We visit him on a DAILY basis and there wasn't one time that we left feeling comfortable and able to rest easy. My father experienced a life threatening occurance at the former facility and we removed him and placed him at Emeritus at Bradenton. From the first day that we arrived, we knew that we had found the right place for the Patriarch of our family. The care, concern and attention that we received was such a relief. All staff went out of their way to meet us, talk with us, wanting to know my father and what his wants and needs would be. Everyone was involved in the onset and I remember leaving the very first day feeling that my father was going to be well cared for. He has lived there for 3 months now and every single day we have left feeling comfortable, able to rest easy, knowing that my father is being treated with dignity and respect. He feels comfortable and safe and is progressing beyond our expectations. I want to thank the entire staff for giving my father excellent care. I also want to thank the entire staff for making our family feel like a part of the 'team' and that conservation is always maintained regarding his care. I highly recommend Emeritus at Bradenton.

From Brookdale Palma Sola

Our Family is Committed to Yours.®

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Assisted Living Facility #4712