From Home Care Assistance

Home Care Assistance is North America's premier provider of live-in care for seniors. Founded by a Certified Geriatric Care Manager and PhD Clinical Psychologist, Home Care Assistance rigorously screens and trains caregivers in its exclusive Balanced Care MethodTM. This method centers on the lifestyle factors in the areas of nutrition, exercise, and mental stimulation that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, making Home Care Assistance the only senior care solution with an emphasis on healthy longevity.

Closely supervised by care managers, our bonded and insured caregivers must pass background and work authorization checks as well as our exclusive psychological screening. They provide companionship and activity, transportation, light housekeeping, meal preparation, help with bathing, dressing and hygiene, medication reminders, safety monitoring and more. We are available 24/7 for service at home, during hospital stays or even in a facility. No long-term service commitment required.

Our constant mission to provide the highest quality, most reliable home care service has allowed us to successfully operate North America's preferred brand in home care while maintaining an intimate and personal rapport with each of our clients.

Reviews of Home Care Assistance

Posted by Lori22 December 17, 2013

I have to hire some extra people to be with my mother and it costs me huge money. However, I would rate Home Care Assistance as excellent. Every single caregiver that my mother has had from them has been wonderful. They would send out who is available on that day, and they have all been excellent.

Posted by ShaunaK February 13, 2012

They have multiple locations throughout the Bay Area - I've worked with their Los Gatos and Danville offices (we moved my mom mid-year). Incredibly professional and compassionate folks, I would highly recommend them to any family seeking a worry free home care solution for parents.

Posted by CFlorentino November 02, 2011

I had never hired a caregiver before, but after my mom broke her hip she was in desperate need of additional help since I live in another state.

After her accident I was willing to try anything to keep her safe at home.  My mom's caregiver's name was Susan and she did a wonderful job keeping her comfortable.  The two hit it off immediately and became  fast friends.  Susan would arrive everyday around 11am to start preparing a lunch of my mom's choice, which was usually half a turkey sandwich and soup. Those meals were the highlight of my mom's day for several months.

Within a short period of time, Susan had my mom well on her way to recovery.  Whether Susan was helping my mom onto the couch or sharing a laugh with her, the two of them formed a strong bond. Home Care Assistance eased my mom's transition from the hospital to home and now she that she is fully recovered and walking around she couldn't be happier!

Location of Home Care Assistance