Payment Options

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Newport News, VA

Posted by Grant2 October 30, 2013
4.0

We had Home Instead since August. We interviewed three different people from this provider and they seemed to fit our needs. So far we're very happy with them. We haven't had any real problems. So far they have been on time, they have done what we have asked for and any little problem that we had, they have gone on ahead and corrected it. So I can say we're happy with them. The caregiver we have right now would come in three times a week, three hours a day. We're happy with him.

Posted by Kathy41 August 01, 2013

I liked that it was personally run by the owners. They did a lot of background checks on people and they had also some things where they actually train people with memory issue and dementia and that's very important to me. They were wonderful. They've taken over different things since I lived several States away, they would pick it up all the time. They were very consistent. They all wanted to help. They were not just sitting there, they wanted to do and be there. These people took them out to the beach and the park. They got my aunt out and about.

Posted by my2pups January 29, 2013

I cant not tell you enough how Home Instead Senior Care has changed our life. I'm a working mother who cares for 2 kids,husband and an aging mother. It was tough juggling both. I started my search and interviewd other companies. I stoped looking when I met Chuck and Hollie the husband wife team who make up Home Instead Senior Care. The passion in their voices assured me this was the right company to go with. My mother loves Home Instead Senior Care. They are reliable, dependable, caring,trained and very professional. My mother cant wait until her caregiver comes to help her in whatever needs done. My mother is full of life and excited when Home Instead Senior Care comes to the door! Home Instead Senior Care is a dream come TRUE! Thank You so Much!!!

Posted by Pattyz January 29, 2013

I interviewed this provider

best company in Newport News to use. I have tried others for my dad. Home Instead was the most professional and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.

Other Options Nearby

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Newport News, VA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Types of care

• Transportation
  • Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
  • Light housekeeping
  • Meal preparation
  • Errands & grocery shopping

• We have male caregivers/companions

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Get Information