Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody

Located just minutes from Route 285 and Route 400, near the center of Dunwoody Village, Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody sits in a residential suburban setting near the Perimeter Mall. We pride ourselves in our resident-centered philosophy and our customized personal care plans - served in the context of our lively home with a broad range of interesting activities.

Discover our beautifully landscaped courtyard and gardens, enjoy our fine cuisine or join in an activity or social group. At Brighton Gardens, we have an abundance of ways to make your life here enjoyable. Here is Assisted Living committed to comfort and care: tastefully appointed apartment-style living, attractive and spacious community areas and daily assistance from an attentive, caring and trained staff. At Brighton Gardens, we take care to consider your needs as well as your wishes.

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody

Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Nmerd1 September 27, 2012
4.0

When my grandmother first moved into the facility it was in October 2007, directly after my grandfather had passed away. My grandmother was experiencing symptoms of dimensha and could no longer live by herself. My family and I had heard many good things about Brighton Gardens, which is what made us feel comfortable with staying at this place. The six years that she was at Brighton Gardens she was always cared for. The people in the facility were always friendly to her and anyone that came to visit her. The place was always kept up and always smelled clean. Her nurses and caregivers were very supportive and let her relatives know when anything was going wrong and let us know the exciting things that were going on. I believe that Brighton Gardens was a good nursing home for my grandmother until she passed away a month ago.

Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by brittjones51 August 16, 2011

many of the seniors were taking part of the exercise class, while others were watching cable television. The staff was very polite and informative. they even let me ear from their bistro. I also noticed there was a private party going on in one area, it was one of the seniors birthday!

Location of Brighton Gardens of Dunwoody