Assisted Living in Shawano County

3 Communities

Meadow View Estates LLC

400 W Mill Street, Bonduel, WI
1 review
Betty188445: "Meadow View Estates is a small facility with 15 patrons. The staff is just superb. A plus about this community is that my doctor is from Bellin and Bellin Clinic is right across the street. I would give the place a top grade all the way. Everyone is so caring. I usually make my bed after I get up, and one day, I got dressed and washed up and went down for breakfast intending to make my bed when I came back, and when I got back to my room, my bed was already made. "

Homme Home For the Aging

604 SOUTH WEBB STREET, Wittenberg, WI
1 review

KindredHearts of Shawano

1377 South Lincoln Street, Shawano, WI
$$$$
KindredHearts knows that when it comes to senior living, choice is everything. That's why we provide our residents with the very best choices and opportunities. And, while we're happy to be a safe, supportive and comfortable environment for residents who need very little care, we're also adept at providing care to those who have complex needs and require services and healthcare monitoring. Through our customized service plans, KindredHearts is ready to help, whatever level of... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Shawano County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the Shawano County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Shawano County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.