Bridgewater Center For Rehab & Nursing L L C

Reviews of Bridgewater Center For Rehab & Nursing L L C

2.0

July 14, 2012

By christin1225

The rehabilitation unit is MUCH more modern than the long-term area to where my family member was transferred. The dementia unit's rooms obviously were single-occupency at one time (one light between two beds) and only one resident has any room for personal furnishings. Also, fully opening a room's door blocks shut the bathroom door. The doubling-up may be what makes the unit floor feel so overcrowded when moving from place to place. I have not visited other homes, but isn't there another option to the incessant chair, bed, and room alarms? At the very least, the staff should be able to disengage an alarm when entering rooms. Personally, I would find the atmosphere difficult to work in let alone live in.

March 06, 2012

By Jane2

When I went to visit my uncle the last time the facility was under construction. They were adding and updating things. I could not find my uncles room or a staff member to help me. I went down various hallways until I finally found someone. This person was doing maintenance and couldn't help me personally but he found a nurse for me. She was very friendly and helpful and within a few minutes we had located him room. This does make me wonder how well staffed they are and if the patients are adequately supervised

About Bridgewater Center For Rehab & Nursing L L C

Bridgewater Center For Rehab & Nursing L L C is a nursing home in Binghamton, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bridgewater Center For Rehab & Nursing L L C for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Bridgewater Center For Rehab & Nursing L L C