Bridgewater Center For Rehab & Nursing L L C

159-163 Front Street, Binghamton, NY, 13902

Reviews of Bridgewater Center For Rehab & Nursing L L C

Vincent6 November 06, 2014

We visited Bridgewater trying to get my mother there. I did not like that place. I wouldn’t consider the people professional; they were not accommodating at all. It was an old place. It looked like an old hospital. The people lied to me about insurances and what they were going to accept.

pagon August 22, 2012

Could have been more available parking for visitors. Getting to the facility was very easy. Inside the facility it was very easy to locate where we needed to go. There was always someone available to ask if you needed help with finding a patients room. Nurses were very friendly and willing to any questions you may have. Upon entering my grandmothers floor she was staying on you could view the activities room. Ususally you could see patients / residents engaging in some kind of social activity. Wether it be playing games doing crafts or tossing a beach ball for physical activity. Also the patients who were able to get around with asistance could usually be seen walking the halls with an aide or a nurse. The facility appeared to be clean and seemed to have good housekeeping. My grandmothers room always appeared neat and tidy. While I was visiting I also witnessed the attentiveness of the nurses and aides. whenever my grandmother needed assistance all she had to do was ask. Also the nurses and aides regularly strolled around checking to make sure everyone was ok or if they did need help.The nurses and aides were very kind to my Grandma. The nurses and administrations also did a good job of keeping us informed on how our grandmother was doing. When ever she had a health issue that needed attending too we were informed.

christin1225 July 15, 2012

The rehabilitation unit is MUCH more modern than the long-term area to where my family member was transferred. The dementia unit's rooms obviously were single-occupency at one time (one light between two beds) and only one resident has any room for personal furnishings. Also, fully opening a room's door blocks shut the bathroom door. The doubling-up may be what makes the unit floor feel so overcrowded when moving from place to place. I have not visited other homes, but isn't there another option to the incessant chair, bed, and room alarms? At the very least, the staff should be able to disengage an alarm when entering rooms. Personally, I would find the atmosphere difficult to work in let alone live in.

Jane2 March 07, 2012

When I went to visit my uncle the last time the facility was under construction. They were adding and updating things. I could not find my uncles room or a staff member to help me. I went down various hallways until I finally found someone. This person was doing maintenance and couldn't help me personally but he found a nurse for me. She was very friendly and helpful and within a few minutes we had located him room. This does make me wonder how well staffed they are and if the patients are adequately supervised

About Bridgewater Center For Rehab & Nursing L L C

Bridgewater Center For Rehab & Nursing L L C is a nursing home in Binghamton, NY that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bridgewater Center For Rehab & Nursing L L C for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Bridgewater Center For Rehab & Nursing L L C

Medicare (ratings last updated: 07/10/17)

• Overall: