Top nearby Assisted Living Facilities:

Millview of Latham, LLC
64px
Posted by LovelyLady26 December 07, 2014
3.0

I didn’t like Millview, but the residents there were all seemingly very happy with it. I went in some of the rooms, and the staff was friendly and just fine, but it was the facility itself that I objected to. It was an old building -- almost depressing to me -- and it was kind of dark. It looked like the rugs all needed to be replaced. It gives the appearance of an old facility that needs to be ripped out and needs to be totally renovated. It was less expensive than some of the others.

They were things going on, and the caregivers were very pleasant. I saw them working with people; they were good, very nice, and very caring. Location is good and accessibility is excellent. It’s off of a very major highway, and it’s close to Northway 87.

Millview of Latham, LLC
64px
Posted by Donna73773850 November 27, 2013
1.0

The one that I didn't like was Millview. It was gloomy and dreary. It wasn't bright and cheerful. The colors were dark. It just seemed depressing. I wouldn't want to go there. I don't know much about the staff because no one really approached us when we went in that day. We kind of wandered around by ourselves.

Location of Millview of Latham, LLC