Chesapeake Place

1508 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake, VA, 23320

Reviews of Chesapeake Place

October 09, 2013

By Kimberly6

Chesapeake Place is such a fantastic facility. Mom is in a semi-private room and it's still a 100 plus bucks over how much she gets a month. I've talked with my sister and we might have to just chip in for that because they're just so excellent. My mother and another woman have to room together. The room is really too small for two people but neither one of them could afford the smallest private room. The service is excellent and the people are fantastic. I would highly recommend Chesapeake Place to anybody.

Photos of Chesapeake Place

Features of Chesapeake Place

• Overall:

About Chesapeake Place

Escape to Chesapeake Place and discover a community where residents come first and their needs are met 24 hours a day. We offer Assisted Living and Memory Care services in Chesapeake, Virginia, and our talented staff members create an atmosphere of professionalism and comfort as they help residents find enjoyment and relaxation. Located just minutes from Virginia Beach and the city of Chesapeake, our community strikes the perfect balance between tranquility and excitement. Residents are warmhearted, interesting people who enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living – freedom from the worries and dangers of solitary living and cooking and cleaning in surroundings that are kind and gracious – with the knowledge of knowing someone is always at hand if help is needed. Both our Assisted Living and Memory Care buildings offer residents peace of mind and comfort with our safety features and sought-after amenities. Besides our exceptional onsite recreation and entertainment programming, our residents are also just minutes away from offsite fun with great shopping, dining, and entertainment destinations.

Map of Chesapeake Place