Reviews of Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center

Posted by Caring75961350 January 31, 2014

I was in Zephyrhills Health & Rehab. I was there to recuperate after surgery. I received excellent care from them. I had no complaints whatsoever. Both nursing and rehab staff were just wonderful to work with. I can't say enough about them. Food was fine. I think this facility is run by Seventh Day Adventists, and thus, they don't cook or serve pork. However, if your family wanted to bring something for you with pork in it, you can have it brought in. Their food was okay though. They did have substitution for pork and it was a little interesting to adjust to. I didn't have trouble with it. Overall, I would absolutely recommend this facility.

Posted by someone who cares 21 August 29, 2013

My father was recently at a facility in Dade City. When he return to the hospital he did not want to return to this facility. So when I spoke to the Case Manager at PRMC and told them we would not be retuning to a facility who did not treat my father right. I had two choices. Take him home with me or find another facility. The case manager recommend Zephryhills Health and Rehab Center. We been in this facility for 2 weeks and it is bright and clean. The staff treat my father like family. I thank god everyday that he was able to rehab at Zephryhills Health and Rehab Center. By far the best facility in East Pasco.

Posted by Angel9 August 11, 2013
3.0

After dad was released from the hospital, he went to Zephyrhills Health & Rehab Center to recover and it was a nice place. I liked that they had free food and you could eat the whole day. The kitchen was open 24 hours. They rooms were big and different sizes. They had activities. I saw people doing puzzles. I saw a music room. I saw church came in and sang with the people. They residents looked alright.

Posted by Ashley1711 July 25, 2012

All the people there was polite, kind and helpful. The employe's all seem to know the resindents. They are more then willing to stop and take a moment to talk to the family about how the loved one is doing. The grounds were well kept up and clean. The food was Ok, it wasn't the best but it wasn't bad.

Posted by JillO September 01, 2011

I recently had the good fortune of placing my father with this facility. My father fell and broke his hip back in May of 2011. He had been placed with two other nursing facilities in the area which did not give him the level of care that he deserved. I found Zephyrhills Heath and Rehab Center and he became a resident in July of this year. My father had several medical problems before the fall and after the fall he became quite ill. These people at Zephyrhills Heath treated my Father with the utmost care, he received great medical attention from a fine Doctor there at the center and they were very vigilant to put him in the hospital if the need arose. The entire staff, the nurses, the CNA's, the Admissions Director down to the Chaplain are there to give your loved one their direct attention and caring. I'm sorry to say I lost my father in August 2011, but in his passing he was given the dignity, and caring he deserved. I can not say enough good things about these people and this facility. I dearly loved my Father and I can honestly say, I couldn't have found a better place for him to live out the last days of his life. I am an only child and my Father was all I had left in this world for a parent. I was basically alone in his passing but felt that I was in the midst of family because of the love that was shown to me and my Father from everyone at Zephyrhills Health and Rehab Center. If you need a place for someone you love.....this is it.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 105986

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality