About Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center

Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Scotch Plains, NJ that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Ashbrook Care & Rehabilitation Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Sophia1 September 29, 2011
4.0

I had the opportunity to visit this facility when my aunt was staying here. When my family and I arrived for a visit, we were impressed with the well-kept grounds. Parking was convenient and plentiful. As we walked up to the building which appeared to be freshly painted, the lobby was well-lit and helpful personnel were at the desk. As we were walked to my aunt's room, there was a jovial atmosphere among other residents and staff. People were participating in happy conversation and the rooms seemed clean and fresh-smelling. After a pleasant visit in my aunt's room, it was almost dinner time. We were allowed to join her in the dining area. The dining room was well-appointed and had a lovely view of the surrounding area. The food appeared to be tasty and hot and my aunt enjoyed it. Over all, this facility appears to be clean and well-kept with a helpful, happy staff and my aunt felt comfortable there.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 315064

Health
2.0
Overall
4.0
Quality