Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Village At Westerville Nrsg Ctr The

Village At Westerville Nrsg Ctr The is a nursing home in Westerville, OH that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Village At Westerville Nrsg Ctr The for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Village At Westerville Nrsg Ctr The

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Village At Westerville Nrsg Ctr The
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by shellpat August 28, 2012
4.0

My Grandfather stayed at The Village of Westerville Nursing Center for two and a half weeks for rehab after his hospital stay. He has emphysema and had gotten bronchitis and pneumonia. During his stay he needed breathing treatments four times per day. The first few days he did not receive his breathing treatments on time and once they even woke him up at midnight because they had gotten the schedule mixed up. That was quite upsetting for the family since these breathing treatments were a very important part of his recovery. He did however receive wonderful physical therapy from very pleasant therapists. He also had two nurses who were sisters who were very good to him and he enjoyed talking with. The food was not bad but the menus that we filled out weekly for my Grandfather were frequently incorrect. They even kept the papers that we filled out and we could see what they missed on his tray. From my review you can see there were some things we liked and others we did not but overall if the family is very involved with their loved one's care then I would recommend this facility.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 365611

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality