Top nearby Nursing Homes:

From MorseLife

The Morse Geriatric Center is a not-for-profit, non-sectarian, 280-bed long-term care facility designed and dedicated to serving the elderly in Palm Beach County. Morse Geriatric Center is also a teaching facility, with an expert medical team that includes:

• A Board-certified, fellowship-trained geriatrician who serves as Medical Director
  • Geriatric nurse practitioners
  • Registered and licensed practical nurses
  • Certified Nursing Assistants
  • Social Workers
  • Physical, occupational and speech-language therapists
  • Therapeutic recreation professionals

Morse Geriatric Center has received the Gold Seal Award from the State of Florida, Governor's Panel on Excellence in Long-Term Care. The Gold Seal Award was established in 2002 to recognize Florida nursing homes that consistently demonstrate exceptionally high standards and quality of care.

Reviews of MorseLife

Posted by Berta Hemderson March 18, 2014
2.0

My father went to Morselife to recuperate. The rehabilitation center was the best. He had been in other rehab centers before, and this is by far the best he has gone to. The nursing staff was very good. However, when he went to the nursing home after his rehab, it was awful. It was sparkling clean but the rooms there were disgusting and the furniture was at least 30 years old. They were understaffed, so they were not patient with the residents. He had a roommate who can’t walk and the staff had a hoist and dropped him.

Posted by Parisfriend March 11, 2014
3.0

Beautif facility was wonderful people working there. Short term rehab very understaffed. Staff is kind and nice , but overworked, especially the nurses. No communication with family members. Patient care coordinator basically useless- in 6 weeks my mom was there no one returned calls . Dr. Dhana is hospital admin for all Morris Life facilities as well as only doc. On call. Patients have difficulty seeing him.

Posted by Caring75011 June 23, 2013

MorseLife got the best rating in the world. It's one of the top places probably in the whole area. The nursing home has over 280 beds. I really didn't get a good tour and I was very unhappy with the person that took me around, it was too quick and I didn't really get to see much.

Posted by cbj1892 August 21, 2012
4.0

I think that this may have been one of the better facilities for elder adults that my mother has been too. Although there are many places located in this area of Florida, we decided to use Morse. I took a tour of the facilities, which were rather large and accommodating, and felt that my mother was right at home here. The food was good compared to the other places that she has been to, with the lunch being the best meal there. Aside from the tour that I took before choosing this facility for my mother go to, I found it was extremely easy for me and my family to go and visit her almost any time of the day or year. I really would recommend this facility because my mother and I enjoyed it greatly and we would definitely use it again. I believe anyone looking for a facility like this should look no further.

Location of MorseLife