Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Westminster Village - West Lafayette

Westminster Village - West Lafayette is a nursing home in West Lafayette, IN that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Westminster Village - West Lafayette for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Westminster Village - West Lafayette

Average Rating: 4.0 based on 1 Review

Westminster Village - West Lafayette
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by MVeach September 30, 2011
4.0

My grand father was a long term resident of West Minster Village until late last year. The facility is one of the cleanest nursing/assisted living centers in my area. They do not have the sterile atmosphere that most of them around here do. At first my grand father had his own little apartment with kitchenette and bedroom. The nursing service was great and they checked on him several times a day. He had the ability to eat in the dining room each meal, or he could have food brought to his room. The facility reminded me more of a hotel than a nursing/assisted living center. They had daily activities and games going on for the seniors to participate in. They also had weekly outings to different places in the Lafayette area. Even when he was not able to live on his own in the assisted center and had to be moved to the nursing area he was still in his own room. I think that the staff at West Minster Village took excellent care of my grand father and I know that I would recommend them to anyone. He was very happy there and he gained so much social interaction that he was not getting when he was still in his home. I hope I am lucky enough to end up in such a nice place when I need assistance later in life.

Medicare Ratings