Payment Options

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Life Care Center of the Willows

Posted by Bjean May 31, 2014
1.0

Rating the food a zero . Rate the vibe of the upper management to staff zero. The women at the front desk needs to adjust her attitude

Posted by opsomyo July 18, 2012
1.0

This place is terrible. it stinks of urine. 4 people share a bathroom, It is dirty. The nurses sit and read the paper. Once a nurse could not tell my mom what her meds were and then quickly one back because she was double dosing her on her medication. If my mom had not asked her, she would not have caught it. I also walked in to the therapy room and the therapist was just talking with another therapist but as soon as she saw me, she hurried and started working with her patient. I woudn't have thought anything about it but her reaction made me realize she wasnt doing her job. My mom also requested help from a female staff one night and two males were rough with her and said to get used to it bc she didnt have a choice. There wasn't any husrry, a female could have helped her and she didn't need to get used to it, she only stayed a about 10 days. I am pleading with anyone reading this- Find somewhere descent to put your family member, not the Willows!!!!!

Posted by Laura B. February 22, 2012
1.0

Please don't ever admit a loved on to the Life Care Center of the Willows. They are the most uncaring, uninvolved, unprofessionsl group of individuals I've ever encountered. My grandfather was in this facility for only 22 days before he passed away 3 months ago and yet I received a phone call from them today asking to speak to him. How is it that they can't keep their records straight and call a family member to ask to speak to a deceased person? As I mentioned, uncaring, uninvolved and unprofessional. By the way, the only reason I selected one star is because I wasn't allowed to select zero.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 155158

Health
1.0
Overall
1.0
Quality