Reviews of Castle Hill Health Care Center

Posted by a123 June 15, 2012
1.0

In this facility there is a lot of smell of urine and feces. The residents are not cared for properly. many go to the bathroom in their pants and are not cleaned properly. Most of the staff does not speak English. the nurse response times are very long. The place gives off a bad atmosphere. the elevators are not the best in my opinion since they are very noisy. the home is located in a very crowded urban area. Also the food that is provided is less than nutritious. It is very bland. Most of the residents are foreigners. In my opinion the place needs major renovations. The bathrooms are average. The friend that I know that lives there is not happy with life in that home. She wants to come back home right away. I wish I could say better things about this home but unfortunately it does not merit good and praiseworthy comments. It is totally unacceptable that there should be feces smells in a nursing home. This place has it and therefore I give it 1 star.

Posted by concerne February 16, 2012
4.0

I visited my family friend and the first impression i saw was its fairly clean. It was lunch time and the elevator was catering for Patients there and other was waiting patiently when one of the staff approached us with a smile. Nurses were accommodating and the other staffs will care because i think the boss at that time was there really making sure they do their job.

Posted by JJ2107 January 06, 2012
1.0

This facility has to be monitored more closely!!! The nurses are caring others are just their for a check the aids Need to be retrained and like what they do because you really don't find a lot of them that are good and concerned about their patients!!!! They need to really hire people that like working with the elderly and that no that one day they will also be old themselves and how they take care of the elderly today will come back to hunt them tomorrow!!!!!!

Location of Castle Hill Health Care Center