Payment Options

Medicare, Medicaid

Availability

Accepting inquiries

About Bailey Creek Health & Rehab

Bailey Creek Health & Rehab is a nursing home in Texarkana, AR that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Bailey Creek Health & Rehab for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Bailey Creek Health & Rehab

Average Rating: 3.0 based on 1 Review

Bailey Creek Health & Rehab
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Karma6195 January 09, 2014
3.0

Facility condition: This is a very old facility that could stand some remodeling, repair, and updating. The closets and drawers are built-in and in my family member's room the drawers will not open easily and are in need of repair. The rooms are very small for two people. Cleanliness: I have not noticed any problems with cleanliness at this facility. Staff: It appears that most of the CNA and nursing staff have been cordial, kind, and caring. There is one nursing staff member who has been very rough in dealings with my family member and I hope the problem has been resolved. Food: Food is terrible. I noticed that that was one of the hits during the latest inspection. I realize that the facility has to cook food that meets the standards for all residents, but I notice that none of the staff members eat the food. Administration: At first glance the administrative staff appear to be very helpful and accommodating, but they tell you what you want to hear, they don't actually resolve the problems. The Accounting department staff member is very rude and not helpful in providing information about Medicare/Medicaid issues.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 045241

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality