About Palmer Ranch Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Palmer Ranch Healthcare and Rehabilitation is a nursing home in Sarasota, FL that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Palmer Ranch Healthcare and Rehabilitation for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Palmer Ranch Healthcare and Rehabilitation

Average Rating: 5.0 based on 1 Review

Palmer Ranch Healthcare and Rehabilitation
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Janet94898850 October 16, 2014

Palmer Ranch Healthcare and Rehabilitation is right down the road from where I live. It’s absolutely beautiful, and the people there are extremely kind and considerate. I can’t say enough of them. They’re going to stop and talk to you and ask how you’re doing today. The staff was exceptional and very nice. I went in to have PT and we knew everybody else. We were laughing and the girls that were working there knew their stuff. No one had any negativity. It’s a very pleasant place.

It is very much in demand. They keep people coming all the time. It has a very nice dining room. I had to walk through a long hall, I had the corner room, and the sun came in that day. It was just perfect. It was a very nice room. It had enough room for 2 beds. It was a very clean and very bright place.

Their food was very good. The dietician would come to me every so often and ask if I was satisfied with the food, and if there was anything special I wanted. They had everything going, and I think the people were happy that went there. Every morning I woke up and I found myself happy to be there.

Medicare Ratings