Payment Options

Rockingham Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by southerngal1 October 05, 2012
3.0

My family and I have had both positive and negative experiences with Rockingham Monor. My grandmother wasn't in her right mind and couldn't walk or hardly even move. We received a call one day letting us know my grandmother fell out of the bed. My grandmother was brusied badly. I can't see how she could of fell and she couldn't even move and the bed raills were suppose to be up. The whole story seemed shady to us. On the other hand two different nurses were so kind at the end when my grandmother recently passed away. The brought us in coffee, water, and snacks. They also comforted us right after she passed. These two ladies were great woman. I guess they is some good and bad avout everywhere you go.

Rockingham Manor
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by amyjcis April 19, 2012
2.0

The staff seems very friendly and attentive; while visiting my grandmother, her roomate frequently needs to use the restroom, and the nurses seem to respond to her calls quickly and compassionately. However, when you walk into the facility, the smell is awful. My grandmother was at another facility before this one, and there was never a smell like this. I realize that when dealing with so much incontinence, smells are inevitable, but the smell is so strong at Rockingham Manor that it makes the entier place seem unclean. My grandmother seems happy about her move to Rockingham Manor, but her physical appearance has worsened since being there. She spends much of her time in bed, whereas at the previous facility, the nurses often put her in a wheelchair during the day. I realize that they are not a rehab center, but my grandmother's condition has deteriorated so much since going to Rockingham that it bothers me that the nurses do not seem to change the patients' positions more often during the day. My grandmother is unable to do so on her own, and when she spends so much time in bed every day she gets very confused and unkempt. Physically and mentally, she was doing much better at the previous facility.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 345378

Health
2.0
Overall
2.0
Quality