Reviews of Rosewood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by kam90028 May 25, 2012

For a few years, my grandparents stayed at this facility if they have to go through rehabilitation or if they are not able to live in their home. Like in the previous question, my grandfather is staying at this facility because he has trouble walking around the house and needs to have the bathroom, cafeteria, etc. close to him so he does not have to walk long distances. Prior to his stroke, he was always working around his house because he had nothing else better to do. As a result to the stroke, he is incompetent to do yard work at his house and move around quickly. Also, when my grandmother had heart surgery in 2006, she stayed at Rosewood for rehabilitation and care. My grandparents have chosen Rosewood because the staff is very friendly, they take good care of the patients and the facility is very clean, new and it feels a lot like a home.

64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by kcmart19 May 22, 2012
4.0

I would definitely say that this facility/nursing home is a great place for the elderly and people who are unable to live on their own. I personally can rate this facility due to the fact that my grandfather has gone here many times after his surgeries as well as recently due to his lack of strength. The staff is very kind towards their patients and they treat everyone with respect. I also liked that fact that each day they have something fun and exciting planned for the patients such as singing, bingo, movie nights, and themed dances. The food they have here is also very nutritious and it varies each day which gives for a nice change for the patients. Finally, the decor of the nursing home has a very comfortable and warm feeling the moment you walk in with a large chandelier hanging from the ceiling at the entrance and a small library with comfy chairs and plenty of books for the patients to read.

Headshotpic2.jpg
Posted by nursemass January 12, 2012
4.0

Rosewood is a large nursing home located in Peabody, MA. It is located in a quiet and residential part of Peabody. I don't work for the nursing home. I visit the nursing home to provide private skilled nursing services to residents. The nursing home is well maintained. Residents' rooms are clean and spacious. The building is well secured. Visitors are required to buzz and sign in and out. Residents are usually served balanced meals in the dining room and staff is available to assist residents with meals and other activities of daily living. Nursing care is available 24 hours. However, the facility provides great services for my clients even if it is a little understaffed like many nursing homes across the U.S. I would recommend Rosewood nursing home to seniors.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 225651

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality