Top nearby Nursing Homes:

About Okemos Health and Rehabilitation Center

Okemos Health and Rehabilitation Center is a nursing home in Okemos, MI that provides patients with skilled nursing care as well as private or shared accommodations. Contact Okemos Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Reviews of Okemos Health and Rehabilitation Center

Average Rating: 1.0 based on 1 Review

Okemos Health and Rehabilitation Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by DJRBP June 20, 2014
1.0

My sister and I went on a tour of this facitlity and we were very inmpressed with the cleanliness and staff and wanted our mom to rest comfortably and have a more at home feel since the rooms were set up, in our eyes, like an apartment. We met with the person in charge and she informed us that there would be a $25.00 application fee. She also told us that my mom would be a good fit but the waiting period was about 6 months. After waiting our 6 months they received all of the paperwork necessary to move my mom in. Upon hearing that my mom had sores and that they could re-open they declined her. However, we had to call several times to find out that information. It is our opinion that in order to maintain a high rating with the state they couldn't have anyone there with my moms condition. We were very disappointed after we were told she was a good fit.

Medicare Ratings