Payment Options

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Ocean Springs Nursing Center

Posted by windsilo August 14, 2014
1.0

CNAs are good if kept attentive but thet are nice to patients. Patients who have no visitors are left with very minimal care. Doctor is never around and never gives family members updates. Rehab is the worst I've ever seen, rehab staff gives excuses and seems to want to work only with those needing minimal care. Is not a place to take loved ones if you cannot be there often. It is very clean but the rooms are old, beds and equipment are old. Nurses are good but are only there to administer meds, nothing else. Administrative staff is never around patients and are only there to assure funds remain to the facility. If the Doctor and rehab were better I'd give another half star.

Posted by Caring72027050 November 21, 2013
4.0

Ocean Springs was an outstanding place. I actually had my wife there for short term and it was just a matter of cost. It was the only reason why I didn't keep her there. Their facility was neat, clean, organized and the rooms were nice. The medical staff and the assistants were all good. They had shift workers and the ratio of the care staff to the residents was good. There was always someone available. The meals were adequate and they had activities every day. It was a good facility.

Posted by Collete March 28, 2013
1.0

Medicare rated this place 4/5. I would rate it 1/5 or less. The place is run down. There are not enough nurses on staff. The nurses there are not always responsive. My father fell out of bed and broke his hip after he was left unattended for 6 hours. The food is very good, but everything else about the place was terrible.

Medicare Ratings