Payment Options

Morton Terrace Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by faf January 25, 2012
1.0

my dad was in morton terrace and not very happy need more cna,s

Morton Terrace Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by asimpson91 October 14, 2011

I have visited Morton Terrace on numerous occasions, both as a visitor to my now-deceased great grandmother and to perform piano music for the residents. In both visits, I have nothing but positive things to say. When my great grandma was a resident here, she was treated with the utmost respect by the staff, fed great meals, and was pleased with the service up until she died peacefully in her sleep. As a musical performer on the piano, I have always felt very appreciated by the staff and residents. Preparation is always done ahead of time when the staff is notified. Although it has been a Christmas or two since I last had a chance to play, I can still recall how much the residents enjoyed the music. Allowing music to be played in the main room is, in my opinion, a great service to the residents. A nursing home is sometimes a difficult place to keep spirits up, but the staff here, in my experience, did their best to create a happy, peaceful place for the residents to enjoy the remainder of their lives in relaxation and dignity. A five-star nursing home for sure.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 145686

Health
2.0
Overall
1.0
Quality