Top nearby Nursing Homes:

Audubon Villa
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Caring593 June 08, 2012
3.0

My husband has been in this nursing home for a month. I liked that he had a private room. The food was very good. But naturally as with all nursing homes they were short staffed and sometimes he had to wait too long, but that's pretty normal. I just think that he was misunderstood at first, but after they became familiar with him everything is okay. He wasn't really happy being there but he had to because he couldn't get around.

Audubon Villa
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by K Alleman July 27, 2011
4.0

My father has been at Audubon Villa since April 2011. They have all single rooms which is very nice to have your privacy. He is receiving very good care and the nurses and aides are very caring, helpful and nice. They listen and address all his requests. He also enjoys the good food & selections. When I have questions the nurses are very willing to listen and give me updates or guidance. Audubon Villa is a very small facility located on Broad Street in Lititz. For our family it is very convenient.

My father was at another facility I won't mention and we were not satisfied. We are very glad we made the change to Audubon Villa.

As a caregiver you have a lot of decisions to make and they are not easy and often need to be made very quickly when someone is in the hospital.

I would recommend checking with Audubon Villa if you have a loved one that needs that special skilled nursing care.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 395590

Health
4.0
Overall
4.0
Quality