Payment Options

Contact for details

Availability

Accepting inquiries

From Creasy Springs Health Campus

We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why with Creasy Springs Health Campus you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease. From adult day health and assisted living services in our elegant residential facility to skilled nursing and memory care services in our state-of-the-art health center, that's what the Creasy Springs continuum of care is all about. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Lafayette you can turn to for help and guidance.

Reviews of Creasy Springs Health Campus

Posted by Stacey8 February 28, 2014
4.0

Before my dad had an accident, he was at Creasy Springs. It's quite a nice facility. Everybody was great and in fact he is on long term care there. The is great facility; it really was. The staff are very professional. They are also very communicative and very nice to my dad. I didn’t see any activities, but my dad told me about some of them. He participated in a Christmas caroling. They had some little kids come which he really enjoys and they also have movie nights.

Posted by Teknodruid August 28, 2012
4.0

Everything was very clean and the staff were very friendly. I don't think they devoted as much time per patient as Rosewalk in Lafayette, but I was pleased enough with their work that if my grandmother ever needed it again I would recommend her stay at Creasy Springs.

Posted by Becky7 June 29, 2012

I visited this facility daily to be with my father. Excellent, caring staff. Food was terrific. Extra activities to involve patients and family. Therapists, especially occupational therapists, were incredibly involved with patients and family.

Posted by Caring457686 November 14, 2011
4.0

Very caring employees. Excellent activities available. I wish the ratio of nursing staff to residents was higher. Food is average.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 155777

Health
2.0
Overall
3.0
Quality