Payment Options

Reviews of Nhc Healthcare, Ft Sanders

Nhc Healthcare, Ft Sanders
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Cindy27 July 31, 2013

My mom is in NHC Healthcare. It is excellent. I can't tell you anything bad about it. The facility is nice and clean and it looks like a little hospital. There is no odor. The staff on the floor that she is in is excellent. They answer my questions. They take excellent care of my mother. They have activities for the residents that they can walk to, or they can be taken to and from and because some, such my mother, can't walk so they just wheel her down there. The food is good and it is prepared hot. However, my mom has been there close to three months and it took me almost two month of constantly reminding them to put a pillow under my mother's left arm to elevate it, because if they don't it swells as she has no movement on her left arm and hand. Also, I'd like for them to bathe mom a little bit more, not that they don't change her when she needs to be changed, but just her whole body needs bathing a little bit more. But overall they are excellent.

Nhc Healthcare, Ft Sanders
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by GHUFF July 27, 2011
4.0

MY MOTHER WAS IN THIS HOME HELTH CARE. sHE WAS THEIR FOR ABOUT 6 WEEKS. VERY NICE SERVICE.

Medicare Ratings