Payment Options

Availability

Accepting inquiries

Reviews of Bowling Green Health and Rehabilitation Center

Posted by HitechGranny76 September 17, 2014

Amazing nurses kept me well informed of my care. Everyone showed genuine care and concern for me. Even the cooks came down to see how I liked my food. All my medicine carried over from the hospital without a problem. All that is southern hospitality with health care competence at its best!

Posted by Very mad! July 13, 2014
1.0

My sister was admitted a month ago. During that month she was not given thyroid meds she has been on for years. Anyone with medical back ground knows how critical a problem this is. She got sick and layed in bed for nearly 24 hours vomiting and running a fever of 102. None of the staff ever called to let us know she was ill. Upon "insisting" she be taken to the hospital, we were told there has to be a Dr order in place first. Now she is at Mary Washing with a blood clot in her lung and Pneumonia. Since this, the rehab center has informed us that in order to hold my sister's bed, we have to pay an additional $263.00 per day in addition to the insurance payment. Seems to me they are more concerned about the income than the well being of the patients. I wish we had other alternatives. Further more the med list Bowling Green Rehab sent to Mary Washington , listed medications she is highly allergic to, as being "not allergic". If you care about your loved one, don't put them in this facility.

Posted by Openeyes7 January 20, 2012
4.0

Great place to have loved ones to stay in if you can visit daily. Very clean, offer 24 hour staff (CNA and head Nurse). Very nice look and feel, may be do to being a small place. Offer single and double rooms. Very nice game room and lunch room. Clients seemed well groomed. Just a little concern about shortage of CNA staff.

Posted by SoRoc June 22, 2011
4.0

My mother lived at this facility for several months after being released from the Mary Washington Hospital. It's tucked away in the tiny town of Bowling Green.

The facility was clean and well kept, the staff was friendly and helpful. I didn't worry about my mother's care while she was there.

The rooms are rather small, and my mom had to share her room with another patient. I'm unsure if single rooms are available.

The facility didn't have any "extras." The room didn't have a TV, however we were allowed to bring in a small one from home. The rooms had a very basic "institutional look" similar to a dorm room very plain but clean and sufficient.

Resident laundry is done by staff onsite, we were pleased with the service, no missing items. There is also a dining facility onsite, my mother enjoyed this amenity.

Medicare Ratings

Medicare provider number: 495297

Health
3.0
Overall
3.0
Quality