From Sarah Brayton Nursing Care Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Reviews of Sarah Brayton Nursing Care Center

Sarah Brayton Nursing Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by paul3845 August 16, 2014
4.0

I like the nursing care at Sarah S. Brayton Nursing Center best. They have RNs, LPNs, and doctors on the staff the majority of the time. My mother's room has a bathroom and it is a shared facility: two people to a room. The food is very good. They have their own chef and everything. They have a dining area and a community area. She is going through physical therapy. I like their attentive nursing staff the best.

Sarah Brayton Nursing Care Center
64px-hh6b80fd52d1
Posted by Skizzymac October 06, 2012

My experience was good.The nurse's were all very helpful and caring.They served fairly decent meals every day, with good sized portions.They had games and activitys for them to keep busy during the days.they treated him very well compared to other places he has been in.They had transportation vehicles to take him to his appointments when need be. visiting hours were very good, i could go and see him as i pleased..The only negative thing was they kept moving him from room to room and he couldnt just settle in one room. I would recommend this nursing home to others in the future as they did a very good job overall with the patient and his family.. All in all i give sarah brayton a thumbs up.

Location of Sarah Brayton Nursing Care Center